Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB a set of TRD OR front coils

Old 09-30-2011, 08:36 AM   #1
Specalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Specalt's Tacoma Gallery
WTB a set of TRD OR front coils

Like the title says.

I'm looking for a set of TRD Off Road coils.
I would also be interested if you don't want to break your coils form your shocks I would purchase the coils and the shocks.

For a 2nd Gen
Old 09-30-2011, 08:45 AM   #2
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set from my '11 4x4 Sport with ~4k miles. I think they're the same. If not, my mistake.

If you want them. PM me an offer.
Old 09-30-2011, 08:46 AM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEX View Post
I have a set from my '11 4x4 Sport with ~4k miles. I think they're the same. If not, my mistake.

If you want them. PM me an offer.
TRD Sport coils are not the same as TRD Off Road. Off Road coils are progressive, Sport coils are linear.
Old 09-30-2011, 09:05 AM   #5
I'd rather be hunting!
huntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
huntark03's Tacoma Gallery
If you are planning on going with 5100's I have heard that the linear coils (the ones that came on your truck) are better for a lift. Just throwing it out there!
Old 09-30-2011, 09:47 AM   #6
Super Taco
mattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mattgecko's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Specalt View Post
Like the title says.

I'm looking for a set of TRD Off Road coils.
I would also be interested if you don't want to break your coils form your shocks I would purchase the coils and the shocks.

For a 2nd Gen
I'll have a set of coils from my 2011 OR with 6K miles for sale in about 2 weeks.
Old 09-30-2011, 10:04 AM   #7
Specalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Specalt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntark03 View Post
If you are planning on going with 5100's I have heard that the linear coils (the ones that came on your truck) are better for a lift. Just throwing it out there!

I need them for some thing a little different.
Old 10-03-2011, 08:13 AM   #8

Specalt's Tacoma Gallery
TTT
Old 10-03-2011, 08:19 AM   #9
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
I have my old off-road springs. Took them off with 25k miles. They are in good condition.

They have been setting in a box for years.

I'll give them to you but you need to pay for shipping and they are heavy. I think $20 will cover it.

PM me if you are still interested.