Jägermiester pool cue

Old 10-02-2011, 09:23 AM   #1
I MAKE YOUR TRUCK
Xrunner Drifter is on a distinguished road
Name: William
Xrunner Drifter's Tacoma Gallery
Jägermiester pool cue

Hey Guys,

So I'm expecting my first baby in one month and I need some money. So I'm selling my very rare Jägermiester pool cue. This is an pool cue that was give only to the top exclusives of Jägermiester.
The set includes one two piece cue, case, and glove. This cue is new condition and was only used once. The cue is an two piece, 20 ounce stick (great for a breaker stick) with beautiful art work incase to the cue. The case is lined with red velet and is black with an handle. Also includes a black pool glove.
Price is 100 shipped, obo, if y'all have any question let me know.

Old 10-02-2011, 01:20 PM   #2
I MAKE YOUR TRUCK
Bump
Old 10-02-2011, 01:26 PM   #3
worthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shed

worthywads's Tacoma Gallery
Here's one for $35

http://denver.craigslist.org/spo/2593812287.html
Old 10-02-2011, 02:39 PM   #4
I MAKE YOUR TRUCK
Not the same as mine
Old 10-02-2011, 02:42 PM   #5
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by worthywads View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrunner Drifter View Post
Not the same as mine
dont you hate when someone does that? i mean literally take a second, look at the info/pics and you will realize very quickly they are 2 different items...

way to shit in someones thread
Old 10-02-2011, 02:43 PM   #6
worthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shed

worthywads's Tacoma Gallery
My Bad, Sorry!
Old 10-02-2011, 02:45 PM   #7
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by worthywads View Post
Whether it is different or not, don't shit on someone else's sale. If you found a better deal, buy the other or contact the seller through PM and tell him he may want to lower his price.
Old 10-02-2011, 02:46 PM   #8
I MAKE YOUR TRUCK
Yupp,
They're two very different cues.
Old 10-02-2011, 02:47 PM   #9
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Ban!

Bump for your baby op.
Old 10-02-2011, 03:04 PM   #10
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
GLWS. sweet stick bro.....

guys say that stuff right?
Old 10-02-2011, 03:08 PM   #11
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomarotto View Post
GLWS. sweet stick bro.....

guys say that stuff right?
you forgot to say no homo!
Old 10-02-2011, 03:20 PM   #12
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbs95tacoma View Post
you forgot to say no homo!
or did i?
Old 10-02-2011, 03:22 PM   #13
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomarotto View Post
or did i?
Old 10-02-2011, 04:43 PM   #14
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
dont you hate when someone does that? i mean literally take a second, look at the info/pics and you will realize very quickly they are 2 different items...

way to shit in someones thread

I hate it with a Passion someone did it to me a totally ruined my sales .... I agree keep it to your self ....
Old 10-02-2011, 04:54 PM   #15
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for you OP, congrats on the baby!

On another note:
worthywads apologized already, let's stop giving him hell, we all learn somehow, usually by mistakes.
Old 10-02-2011, 08:01 PM   #16
I MAKE YOUR TRUCK
Thanks for the congrats on the baby.
Old 10-03-2011, 03:20 PM   #17
I MAKE YOUR TRUCK
Bump
Old 10-04-2011, 09:56 AM   #18
antler3649 is on a distinguished road
Name: Eric
antler3649's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the baby and GLWS, that's a nice cue.
Old 10-05-2011, 04:45 PM   #19
I MAKE YOUR TRUCK
Cue is sold
This thread can be closed.
Old 10-06-2011, 09:34 AM   #20
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrunner Drifter View Post
Cue is sold
This thread can be closed.
Congrats on the sale