Old 11-03-2008, 03:44 PM   #1
San Antonio Detailer :)
Anthony will become famous soon enough
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Anthony
Husky Liners - Gray - 2nd Gen Front Only

**mats are sold**
*pic added*

Had these in my 2008, i LOVE these things, IMO the best on the market. As good as new, no cracks, damage of any kind, I put the heavy duty carpet mats back in and yanked these out before getting rid of my Tacoma.
$45 shipped, paypal preferred

Old 11-03-2008, 03:44 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
Had these in my 2008, i LOVE these things, IMO the best on the market. As good as new, no cracks, damage of any kind, I put the heavy duty carpet mats back in and yanked these out before getting rid of my Tacoma.
$45 shipped, paypal preferred
any idea if they will work in an 04 double cab??

Old 11-03-2008, 03:45 PM   #3
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
any idea if they will work in an 04 double cab??
I do not believe so sir... these are pretty form fitting and I doubt 1st gen and 2nd gen are that alike

Old 11-03-2008, 03:52 PM   #4
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
I do not believe so sir... these are pretty form fitting and I doubt 1st gen and 2nd gen are that alike
yeah...thats what i was thinking. oh well......i'll find some sometime. i found out the ones for the 05+ trd mats dont fit too well either. and i aint about to buy a set from the stealership.

good luck on your sell anthony!!!

Old 11-03-2008, 04:00 PM   #5
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
Will i have a set of tan husky liners from my old taco that will fit in yours!!!

Old 11-03-2008, 04:02 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TRDMAN- View Post
Will i have a set of tan husky liners from my old taco that will fit in yours!!!
how much you wanting for them?? im actually looking for a good black set since my carpet and seats are grey.

Old 11-03-2008, 04:05 PM   #7
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

they are sitting in the basement collecting dust but they are tan not black

Old 11-03-2008, 04:06 PM   #8

Quote:
they are sitting in the basement collecting dust but they are tan not black
let me know how much you want for them...........and are they for a double cab?? if i cant find a set soon....i may get yours from you bro.

Old 11-03-2008, 04:08 PM   #9

they are for the front out of my 99 taco should be the same they didn't change the style for them i dont think?

Old 11-03-2008, 04:10 PM   #10

Quote:
they are for the front out of my 99 taco should be the same they didn't change the style for them i dont think?
they may fit then. like i said...how much....and ill let ya know man.

Old 11-03-2008, 04:14 PM   #11

hell i dunno maybe around like 35 bucks sound good?? they are not cracked or anything just alittle scratched from normal foot rubbing dirt i can take a pic of them this weekend when i get home if you wanna see them

Old 11-03-2008, 04:24 PM   #12

Quote:
hell i dunno maybe around like 35 bucks sound good?? they are not cracked or anything just alittle scratched from normal foot rubbing dirt i can take a pic of them this weekend when i get home if you wanna see them
price sounds good to me man. shoot me a pic if you want to later on. i'll let ya know if i find a black set though bro.

Old 11-03-2008, 04:26 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
price sounds good to me man. shoot me a pic if you want to later on. i'll let ya know if i find a black set though bro.
You got it i will hook you up with a pic this weekend then just let me know!

Old 11-03-2008, 04:27 PM   #14

Quote:
You got it i will hook you up with a pic this weekend then just let me know!
appreciate it man!

Old 11-03-2008, 04:28 PM   #15

No problem at all!!!!

Old 11-03-2008, 05:52 PM   #16
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
Added a picture.

Old 11-03-2008, 05:54 PM   #17
RoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RoyB's Tacoma Gallery
ill take them.. whats ur paypal addy.

Old 11-03-2008, 05:58 PM   #18
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyB View Post
ill take them.. whats ur paypal addy.
Sending you a PM.

Old 11-03-2008, 06:08 PM   #19
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
Mats are sold

Old 11-03-2008, 06:31 PM   #20
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by DREAD View Post
I thought I would be happy with these for my 04, but I really think that they suck a$$. Sorry to say that since you sold them. They kink right at the bend in the floor which gets in the way of you foot hitting the throttle. I am sure this is different for each gen, but I tell you what, I feel like I wasted my money on a poor product. The ones for the back are GREAT, but the fronts are crap!!! I hope the ones for the second gen are better because I feel screwed on my first gen. I would NEVER recommend them again. Just my $0.02 - not that it was asked for...
Glad you felt the need to post that mess in here. Ive ran these mats in all my trucks/suvs and I will continue to as long as they are still around.

Sounds to me like maybe you didnt bother removing the oem mat from underneath.

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread