Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Looking For Cup Holder

Old 10-03-2011, 07:16 AM   #1
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
Looking For Cup Holder

I am looking for the front cup holder that is in the 2009. I hate these rubber ones they put in the 2010 Tacoma's they do not hold big bottles. I will trade my rubber ones if someone is interested. I have found a few on eBay but I am going to try to see if I can find a trade or cheaper price first.
Old 10-03-2011, 08:34 AM   #2
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
When i bought my truck used it didnt come with the rubber ones, all you have to do is remove the rubber ones and then you have a cup holder for the bigger drinks. There are a total of 13 cup holders in our double cab trucks.
Old 10-03-2011, 08:40 AM   #3
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

when I remove the rubber ones its just a wide open area and my drink slides then. Thats why I need that divider to hold them in place and put my phone/iPod in the opposite one
Old 10-11-2011, 01:05 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance

bump, links to order one would help if anybody has any
Old 10-11-2011, 05:54 PM   #6
double dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Derrick
double dee's Tacoma Gallery
I got an extra one. its yours. PM me
Old 11-28-2011, 09:34 PM   #9
Carolina Alliance

Still looking, going to try a junkyard soon
Old 11-29-2011, 07:18 AM   #10
GrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Paratrooper
Name: Andy
GrayTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I got one, PM me
Old 11-29-2011, 07:25 AM   #11
WaGood24 is a jewel in the roughWaGood24 is a jewel in the roughWaGood24 is a jewel in the roughWaGood24 is a jewel in the rough

Air Force:
Name: Michael
WaGood24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayTacoma View Post
I got one, PM me
PM sent
Old 11-29-2011, 07:25 AM   #12
WaGood24 is a jewel in the roughWaGood24 is a jewel in the roughWaGood24 is a jewel in the roughWaGood24 is a jewel in the rough

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by double dee View Post
I got an extra one. its yours. PM me
PM Sent
Old 11-29-2011, 12:11 PM   #13
Carolina Alliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaGood24 View Post
PM sent
Are you really getting on here and PMing people in my thread that have a product I am looking for?
Old 11-29-2011, 03:16 PM   #14
GrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Paratrooper
Name: Andy
GrayTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I still have the cup holder, $25 shipped
Old 11-30-2011, 04:34 AM   #16

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelfan_08 View Post
Are you really getting on here and PMing people in my thread that have a product I am looking for?
Are you really looking for two cup holders? Btw, I also put in the PM if you didn't want it.
Old 11-30-2011, 08:49 AM   #17
Carolina Alliance

Maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaGood24 View Post
Are you really looking for two cup holders? Btw, I also put in the PM if you didn't want it.