Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Best place to buy a hood without hood scoop?

Old 11-04-2008, 11:26 AM   #1
Teddy is on a distinguished road
Teddy's Tacoma Gallery
Best place to buy a hood without hood scoop?

I have a new '09 Double cab Prerunner Sport... want to find a hood without hood scoop. Color is Black sand pearl. I'm in Nashville if anyone wants to trade?
Thanks
Old 11-04-2008, 11:27 AM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
wish i was near damnit.
Old 11-04-2008, 11:27 AM   #3
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

craigslist it
Old 11-04-2008, 11:30 AM   #4
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
I wish I could make it out there. I would definitely trade with you.
Old 11-04-2008, 12:33 PM   #5
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
damn wish i was there also id trade in a heartbeat
Old 11-04-2008, 12:35 PM   #6
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
www.toyotapartsales.com
Old 11-04-2008, 12:37 PM   #7
Founder Socaltacomas.com

They do not ship hoods already talked to them about that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
Old 11-04-2008, 12:40 PM   #8
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
They do not ship hoods already talked to them about that.
shoot.... than LOL
Old 11-04-2008, 12:40 PM   #9
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
don't even bother trying to buy a hood. Just put it up for trade here and request $100 on top. It will go quick.
Old 11-04-2008, 12:42 PM   #10

here?? http://toyotapartspeople.com/
Old 11-04-2008, 12:45 PM   #11
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Try here.
http://www.1800bodyparts.com/index.p...&the_year=2008
Old 11-04-2008, 12:45 PM   #12
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
give it up Ed. People will be screaming "deebs" to trade with him if he offers it up like that.
Old 11-04-2008, 12:46 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
give it up Ed. People will be screaming "deebs" to trade with him if he offers it up like that.
yea, i know there are lots of people here that wants hoood w/scoop, i just figured that by this time they will be all over him
Old 11-04-2008, 03:42 PM   #14
Teddy's Tacoma Gallery
I guess I would do a trade if someone is local ( Nashville TN)...otherwise I'll buy a new one and sell the old one. Does anyone have a guess on a price for the new hood painted and installed?? Thanks for the help guys
Old 11-04-2008, 03:58 PM   #15
Crazy Person.....
br217398 is just really nicebr217398 is just really nicebr217398 is just really nicebr217398 is just really nicebr217398 is just really nice
br217398's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to br217398
new non scooped from the sealership is about 350 here in fl. not painted
Old 11-05-2008, 04:26 AM   #16
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
It is roughly 900 miles from San Antonio to Nashville. If you were willing to meet me half way, I would definitely do the trade with you.
Old 11-05-2008, 08:42 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
It is roughly 900 miles from San Antonio to Nashville. If you were willing to meet me half way, I would definitely do the trade with you.
that sounds like a good plan...

just make sure you bring the adequate tools....
Old 11-05-2008, 09:05 AM   #18
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
maybe check out a junkyard?
Taco totaled from behind???
Old 11-05-2008, 09:45 AM   #19
montgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53E Avionics Tech
Name: Lee
montgomery_30824's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to montgomery_30824
whats the halfway from savannah ga? i will trade ya
Old 11-05-2008, 10:25 AM   #20
Teddy's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys..... I think the best bet for me is to buy a new hood and have it painted/installed. I'd then think about selling my old hood. I'll post for sure when this happens... feel free to send PM's in the meantime.... I'll probably only sell to someone picking it up....don't want to deal with shipping. Not looking to make a killing, just looking for a smooth deal.
Thanks

I'm in Nashville TN