Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: WeatherTech Digi Floor Liners

Old 10-07-2011, 05:10 PM   #1
Tbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
Tbird's Tacoma Gallery
FS: WeatherTech Digi Floor Liners

Mats are SOLD

Access cab.
Fronts ONLY.
Color is gray.
Has driver's side retention holes.

NEVER used...ever! Have only been out of the box long enough to place in the truck and then take back out. They are NEW..never stepped on!
I didn't like how the liner does not line up perfectly along the center hump (both mats), leaves a little gap. It's not a big deal...but I just like
the carpet liners better. I live in El Paso...so no snow and hardly any rain.

$65 plus you pay actual shipping costs. Will be shipped in the box they came in. My zip is 88008...box is 5"X25"X31"...about 8 lbs. I guess
you choose the carrier.

(Pics of the liners you are buying)

Old 10-07-2011, 11:42 PM   #2
kogary is on a distinguished road
kogary's Tacoma Gallery
Dibs! PM sent
Old 10-08-2011, 12:04 PM   #5
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbird View Post
Mats are SOLD!
Thanks for the floor mats!