Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Cover King Seat Covers Dbl Cab TRD

Old 10-09-2011, 06:39 PM   #1
David S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud of
David S's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Cover King Seat Covers Dbl Cab TRD

****sold*****

Getting ready to put my truck up for sale - just bought an FJ.

I have a set of Cover King neoprene seat covers in it that I'd like to get some cash for. They are all black, meant for a double cab /w TRD package. Designed for the side airbags. My truck is a 2010, I'm not sure if the seats are different on other years.

I'm going to start by asking for $140, local pickup only. If I don't hear anything in a week or so, I'll put up some pics and bump the price a bit to include shipping to somewhere.

I'm located in Westminster, CO.

Dave
Old 10-09-2011, 06:43 PM   #4
David S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud of
David S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote from above:

"If I don't hear anything in a week or so, I'll put up some pics and bump the price a bit to include shipping to somewhere."
Old 10-12-2011, 03:45 PM   #5
David S's Tacoma Gallery
Pictures are attached. Haven't heard back from Blacktacoma23, so the offer is still up. This is a steal for some seat covers that are nearly new. The pictures don't do justice. I'd still prefer someone local, but if you want these shipped, get in line and if I haven't sold them by next week, I'll contact you.

Thanks,

Dave
Attached Thumbnails
FS:  Cover King Seat Covers Dbl Cab TRD-photo-1.jpg   FS:  Cover King Seat Covers Dbl Cab TRD-photo-2.jpg   FS:  Cover King Seat Covers Dbl Cab TRD-photo-3.jpg  
Old 10-12-2011, 06:47 PM   #6
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
am I 2nd in line? would need them shipped
Old 10-13-2011, 04:44 AM   #7
Banned
tacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacomajamie's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take them 100%! Shipping to 21742?