Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Wheels, Suspensions, UCA, Misc Parts (UPDATED DAILY)

Old 10-10-2011, 01:04 PM   #1
Slinging parts since '03
The Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The Parts Whore's Tacoma Gallery
Wheels, Suspensions, UCA, Misc Parts (UPDATED DAILY)

LIGHTLY USED - Rock Defense Single Transfer Case Crossmember Skid Plate.

Fits all 1995.5-04 Tacoma 4WD only.
Bolt-on installation w/ all hardware necessary for installation.
Painted Rustoleum black w/ 2 coats of clear.
Made from 3/8" thick 1010 steel.

Price: $240 local pick-up only - no shipping.

USED - (1) Konig Countersteer 16x8 +0 Matte Bronze Wheel.

Got heavy curb rashes, scratches and rock chips.
One very minor bend but still holds air and balanced perfectly.
Good for a 5th spare.

Price: $80 pick-up ; $100 shipped.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shipping price is within the 48 states only, please contact me for rates to Alaska/Hawaii/Canada locations.

Post will be updated as soon as a new part(s) is added or once something is sold, so check back often.

Paypal is accepted +3% for their transaction fees, no CA sales tax since these are my personal items.
Old 10-10-2011, 01:10 PM   #2
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Subb'd
Old 10-10-2011, 05:59 PM   #3
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
Where in SoCal? I am in Oceanside.
I am interested in the OME N182 shocks.
Old 10-10-2011, 06:38 PM   #4
Hacksaw engineer
Trapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud of

Trapper6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Those wheels are so nice.
Old 10-10-2011, 07:14 PM   #5
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!
hamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
hamNswiss on rye's Tacoma Gallery
i need to hit the lotto...
Old 10-11-2011, 11:30 AM   #7
Peewhy is on a distinguished road
Peewhy's Tacoma Gallery
Still have the ome shocks?
Old 10-11-2011, 11:33 AM   #8
J-Rob #3 has a spectacular aura aboutJ-Rob #3 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Josh
J-Rob #3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
O...M.....G....I have been wanting a set of those wheel for SO long..why..WHY did this not show up 2 months ago! Ugh...i am sad i can't afford them now..
I had a set on here about 2 months ago and nobody wanted them. Brand New for $1200...
Old 10-11-2011, 05:10 PM   #10
J-Rob #3 has a spectacular aura aboutJ-Rob #3 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Josh
J-Rob #3's Tacoma Gallery
Haha well it's all good. A member on here bought them from me. He found my ad on craigslist. Haha.
Old 10-11-2011, 10:41 PM   #12
Slinging parts since '03
The Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The Parts Whore's Tacoma Gallery
LOL, don't worry. I always have a few sets in stock. Most parts are sold before I even posted them on here or other forums.
Old 10-12-2011, 04:15 AM   #14
Pyramidsurf is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyramidsurf is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyramidsurf is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyramidsurf is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyramidsurf is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyramidsurf is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyramidsurf is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyramidsurf is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyramidsurf is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyramidsurf is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyramidsurf is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Aircrew, Pilot in Training
Pyramidsurf's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I could justify those UCAs but I don't wheel enough to warrant them over cheaper ones. That and my life finances are needed elsewhere. Good deal.
Old 10-18-2011, 09:54 AM   #17
surfmobile is on a distinguished road
surfmobile's Tacoma Gallery
Pics?
Bumpp
Old 10-18-2011, 03:14 PM   #18
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
subbed for later viewing
Old 10-18-2011, 03:33 PM   #19
scaddude is on a distinguished road
scaddude's Tacoma Gallery
Still have any of the Rims left? The Authentic would be preferable.