LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT: 16" wheels and AT tires

Old 10-10-2011, 07:01 PM   #1
rlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rlotti's Tacoma Gallery
WTT: 16" wheels and AT tires

I want to trade my 16" toyota wheels and tires for 17" sport from a tacoma sport or 4runner. They have Dunlop Radial Rover all terrain tires on with 50% tread left. I am looking for an all terrain or a tires that has around the same tread life. If it has more I will consider addition money for the set. I will only consider tires that are 265/70/17. Would like to keep this in the california area so I don't have to pay for cost of shipping. PM if interested
Old 10-10-2011, 07:04 PM   #2
rlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rlotti's Tacoma Gallery

Old 11-03-2011, 03:15 PM   #3
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
just ordered a set of 4 of these but for 18's.. how did these tires do performance wise?
Old 12-04-2011, 01:33 PM   #4
vtarider is on a distinguished road
Name: David
vtarider's Tacoma Gallery
I sent you a PM ,lets make this happen..
Thanks
Dave