Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Devil Horns Toyota Symbol - $50

Old 10-10-2011, 09:27 PM   #1
David S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud of
David S's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Devil Horns Toyota Symbol - $50

*****SOLD*******

Up for sale is one devil horns logo. Originally purchased from the guy who makes them on these forums. I'm switching over to an FJ now, and no longer have a use for it.

I would prefer local pickup, but if I don't find someone within a few days, I will be willing to ship. Located in Westminster, CO

The attachment hardware has a minor coating of rust from a couple of winters of use. Still functional, just cosmetic.

Asking $50.

Pictures attached for the picture police.

Dave
Attached Thumbnails
FS:  Devil Horns Toyota Symbol - -photo-1.jpg   FS:  Devil Horns Toyota Symbol - -photo-4.jpg  
Old 10-11-2011, 07:15 AM   #3
Cypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2A773 Retired
Cypherian's Tacoma Gallery
Damn,

Beaten to Pm by 3 minutes.
Old 10-11-2011, 07:36 AM   #5
vtmactech is a splendid one to beholdvtmactech is a splendid one to beholdvtmactech is a splendid one to beholdvtmactech is a splendid one to beholdvtmactech is a splendid one to beholdvtmactech is a splendid one to beholdvtmactech is a splendid one to behold

Army:
vtmactech's Tacoma Gallery
I pm'd him at 8am this morning...
Old 10-11-2011, 08:26 PM   #6
David S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud of
David S's Tacoma Gallery
Appears to be sold to drade, waiting on paypal at the moment.

Thanks guys
Old 10-11-2011, 08:27 PM   #7
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
ill paypal you right now
Old 10-11-2011, 08:28 PM   #8
David S's Tacoma Gallery
drade got the first PM and post, give him a chance. :-P
Old 10-11-2011, 08:31 PM   #9
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by David S View Post
drade got the first PM and post, give him a chance. :-P

I know, kinda dick but I want one of these so bad, lol.
Old 10-12-2011, 09:08 AM   #10
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Guys,

David contacted me before putting this emblem for sale. The emblem looks in good shape, the bolts however seem to have rust in them. I made the change from these types of bolts to Stainless bolts for this reason. I'm willing to ship a set of four bolts and washers to the buyer free of charge if requested. = ]
Old 10-12-2011, 03:19 PM   #11
David S's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry guys, sold to cypherian.

Thanks
Old 10-14-2011, 11:25 AM   #12
Cypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2A773 Retired
Cypherian's Tacoma Gallery
Well I recieved the emblem and bolts today it is in great shape nothing a little windex didn't fix lol. However, what windex can't fix is the fit, it doesn't :{{::{:{ So if you have a 2005 to 2010 tacoma it should using Andres Chart. If you have not ordered one from there already this one goes for exactly what I paid 65.00 us. 50.00 was for the emblem and 15.00 as I wanted it shipped priority and tracked. So you get the same deal 50 for the item 15 for sending it priority and tracked. I have not recieved the bolts from Andres yet I am waiting to see if had sent them out yet. If has I will hold it till they get here and send it all together. If he hasn't I already pm'd him and told him not to.

Cypher
Old 10-14-2011, 11:42 AM   #13
David S's Tacoma Gallery
Well shoot, I didn't know that the size changed in 2011. If it's easier, you can send it back to me (I'll refund your shipping costs as well), and put it up for sale again. Sorry about the confusion.

Or, I if you sell it directly, I'll send back the $15 for the shipping at least.

Dave
Old 02-17-2012, 08:46 PM   #15
gt40 is a glorious beacon of lightgt40 is a glorious beacon of lightgt40 is a glorious beacon of lightgt40 is a glorious beacon of lightgt40 is a glorious beacon of lightgt40 is a glorious beacon of light
Navy: BT5
gt40's Tacoma Gallery
Where can I get one for the front grill of my 2011?

gt40
Old 02-17-2012, 08:52 PM   #16
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Quote:
Originally Posted by gt40 View Post
Where can I get one for the front grill of my 2011?

gt40
theres a guy on here that makes them legally, you'd have to wait and get one from him

toyota allows him to make the but only a few per year
Old 02-18-2012, 03:21 PM   #18
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregLee98 View Post
Im interested. Who has it now and where is the stainless hardware?

PM Sent

= ]
Old 02-18-2012, 05:33 PM   #19

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregLee98 View Post
Im interested. Who has it now and where is the stainless hardware?

Its on the front of my truck

Ill sell it to you for one million dollars.