Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

951 Moto Metal 18 x 9 -12 offset

Old 10-11-2011, 07:17 PM   #1
I'm Not Your F***ing Brother
Paul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Paul's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Sold Sold

Sold Sold
Old 10-12-2011, 06:20 AM   #2
Paul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wednesday morning hump bump
Old 10-12-2011, 06:34 AM   #3
281taco is on a distinguished road

Name: 281Stang
281taco's Tacoma Gallery
They are sweet i would've got them last week but i just put new wheels and tires on...
Old 10-12-2011, 06:58 AM   #4
Just a guy.
hitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Veteran
Name: Chris
hitmans.army's Tacoma Gallery
Dang. If I was in TX or you were in OR I'd get em in a heartbeat... Love the wheels, GLWS
Old 10-12-2011, 09:59 AM   #5

bump
Old 10-12-2011, 11:38 AM   #6
anthonyj326 is on a distinguished road

Name: anthony
anthonyj326's Tacoma Gallery
I might be interested wat size are they
Old 10-12-2011, 11:42 AM   #7
anthonyj326 is on a distinguished road

Name: anthony
anthonyj326's Tacoma Gallery
O nvm ha got it
Old 10-12-2011, 01:50 PM   #8

Bump
Old 10-13-2011, 06:08 AM   #9

Thursday morning bump
Old 10-13-2011, 05:36 PM   #10
TacomaDon927 is on a distinguished road
TacomaDon927's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested, if I can find the time to drive there you if you would be willing to maybe meet me in Beaumont?? I live in central Louisiana. I MAY even drive to Houston if I can make time....
Old 10-13-2011, 08:44 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaDon927 View Post
I'm interested, if I can find the time to drive there you if you would be willing to maybe meet me in Beaumont?? I live in central Louisiana. I MAY even drive to Houston if I can make time....
I'd consider it. I don't think I want to drive to Beaumont though, but probably East side of Houston. Let me know
Old 10-14-2011, 08:13 AM   #12

Friday morning bump
Old 10-14-2011, 08:17 AM   #13
SuperWhiteTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Kevin
SuperWhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
free bump, congrats on the new truck man would like to see a pic
Old 10-14-2011, 08:23 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperWhiteTaco View Post
free bump, congrats on the new truck man would like to see a pic

Thanks. Man, I've been so busy working on a bobber project, I've had absolutely no time to take any pics of the new truck. I will though. I might just wash it this weekend and do so. It's nothing fancy right now and will probably stay as so at least for the next year. But, it's ok. I'll catch up.
Old 10-15-2011, 09:48 AM   #15

bump
Old 10-17-2011, 06:18 AM   #16

monday morning bump
Old 10-17-2011, 06:24 AM   #17
Frankie_G is on a distinguished road

Marines:
Name: Frankie
Frankie_G's Tacoma Gallery
damn im in houston and want em but not 18's
Old 10-17-2011, 12:12 PM   #18

ok. they are 17"s but will need 18" tires.

Bump again. These got to go. Need to fund other projects.
Old 10-18-2011, 07:24 AM   #19

Bump for a price drop. was $450.00 now $425.00
Old 10-18-2011, 08:33 AM   #20
Busting Asphalt
Conviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
Conviction11's Tacoma Gallery
Nice deal... wish I had the cash right now.