Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS:Grill Guard(1994-19xx 4Runner) SC

Old 10-13-2011, 03:44 PM   #1
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
FS:Grill Guard(1994-19xx 4Runner) SC

You are looking a Brush Guard for a 4Runner. My mom bought it about 10 years ago, put it on and didnt like the look of it. So now Im here to get rid of it. Immaculate condition. In a Garage all 10 years. No mounting gear comes with it. Willing to meet somewhere in-state!

125$ or best offer.
I took loads of pics so show the different angles.

Thanks for viewing.

Pics:

Old 10-18-2011, 08:37 AM   #4
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Damn man, that is exactly what I've been looking for......any chance you can break it down and stuff in a box? I'm in texas are you willing to ship.

If so, here is my zip code 75062 (Irving, TX)
Old 03-30-2012, 09:03 PM   #5
YotaBoyz is on a distinguished road

Name: John
YotaBoyz's Tacoma Gallery
How far away is Sumter bc I'm in Summerville, SC and kinda interested!
Old 04-23-2012, 08:15 PM   #6
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Well Shoot me a PM and we can talk about it

Edit: Summerville is about 1.5 hours from where i live. I can meet you halfway if you like if you are seriously interested.