Notices

FS Stock exhaust 11 Dbl Cab LB 6000 kms

Old 10-14-2011, 01:09 PM   #1
What we don't have we make.
Norcan is on a distinguished road

Name: Jerry
Norcan's Tacoma Gallery
FS Stock exhaust 11 Dbl Cab LB 6000 kms

Anyone interested in my stock exhaust from my 2011 Double Cab long bed? The system is almost new it has approximately 6000 kms on it. I replaced it with the TRD system.

Asking $100.00 or best offer local pickup. I am approximately 1 hour west of Toronto, Ontario.

Stock system for sale is in the front.
Old 10-17-2011, 09:50 AM   #2
Toycan is on a distinguished road

Toycan's Tacoma Gallery
i would be very interestd to know where you bought it, how much and any other details like how loud, impact on performance, did you install yourself

thanks, i am in GTA and want to know some reliable suppliers for suspension, exhaust and the like
Old 10-18-2011, 06:02 AM   #3
What we don't have we make.
Norcan is on a distinguished road

Name: Jerry
Norcan's Tacoma Gallery
I bought the TRD exhaust in Michigan at a dealer for Approx $400.00 with the Canadian dollar $0.05 above the US$ this summer it was a good deal. It is very easy to install since your truck is new like mine the 2 bolts should be easy to free up. There are four exhaust hangers as well no tools required for that. You can do it in your driveway in 15 minutes. Jacking the passenger side of the truck up by the frame will help.

It has a nice deep tone. The guy next door says it is still pretty quiet which is good. Sound in the cab is pleasant there is a slight drone 75-80 kms but nothing that would drive you crazy.

Performance I can't say I have seen a real change at all. Fuel is about the same. I find i drive a little harder because I like to hear the exhaust.

I went with the TRD exhaust over the others because it is a one piece exhaust no joints to leak down the road. It is made by Bosal USA not Borla like the local stealership tried to tell me. It fits well and looks good.

I'm just north of Guelph if you want to check it out. I do get to the GTA every few weeks during the day as well.

There are many great places to get parts from what else are you looking for?
Old 10-18-2011, 07:45 AM   #4
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Pics per forum rules please.
Old 10-19-2011, 09:49 AM   #6
Toycan is on a distinguished road

Toycan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norcan View Post
I bought the TRD exhaust in Michigan at a dealer for Approx $400.00 with the Canadian dollar $0.05 above the US$ this summer it was a good deal. .......

There are many great places to get parts from what else are you looking for?
is it the cat back one, (whatever the hell that means) using the stock headers?

Does the exahst now come straight out the back or out the side?

What did you do at border, just declare it and pay duty?

How long a box if one piece?

Sorry for all the questions

Other stuff I'm looking at would be some bigger diameter tires and rims, don't want to upset the ride too much and just do light off road so don't want to compromise on road behavior or electronics
Old 10-19-2011, 09:53 AM   #7
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toycan View Post
is it the cat back one, (whatever the hell that means) using the stock headers?

Does the exahst now come straight out the back or out the side?

What did you do at border, just declare it and pay duty?

How long a box if one piece?

Sorry for all the questions

Other stuff I'm looking at would be some bigger diameter tires and rims, don't want to upset the ride too much and just do light off road so don't want to compromise on road behavior or electronics
All of those topics are covered in depth here.

The OP probably doesn't want a bunch of tech talk in his for sale thread - I know I wouldn't. Just my $.02.

GLWS, OP!

Fink