1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS Stock exhaust 11 Dbl Cab LB 6000 kms

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Norcan, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Oct 14, 2011 at 1:09 PM
    Norcan

Norcan [OP] What we don't have we make.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jerry
    Elora, ON Canada
    Vehicle:
    11 Tacoma Double Cab TRD
    Bakflip F1, BakBox, Sportwing Colour matched door mouldings, Weathertech floor liners, Toyota running boards,Toyota Hood Deflector,Pop N Lock power tailgate lock, Custom Otterbox defender mount for IPhone 4, Blu Logic Large button kit, BonGiovi DPS, fog light on with parking light low beam and high beam mod, TRD Exhaust, Muth heated signal mirrors, Liquid Metal Rhino Wheels in Black!, Redline Elite hoodlifts, EZ down tailgate,
    Anyone interested in my stock exhaust from my 2011 Double Cab long bed? The system is almost new it has approximately 6000 kms on it. I replaced it with the TRD system.

Asking $100.00 or best offer local pickup. I am approximately 1 hour west of Toronto, Ontario.

[​IMG]

Stock system for sale is in the front.

2. Oct 17, 2011 at 9:50 AM
    Toycan

Toycan Well-Known Member

Member:
    Ontario
    Vehicle:
    11 TRD S DC Grey
    trifecta tonneau, bed mat, husky liners, TRD shift knob, Kenwood NAV DVD Dbl Din syst, TRD wheel centre caps, aux backup lights
    i would be very interestd to know where you bought it, how much and any other details like how loud, impact on performance, did you install yourself

thanks, i am in GTA and want to know some reliable suppliers for suspension, exhaust and the like

3. Oct 18, 2011 at 6:02 AM
    Norcan

Member:
    First Name:
    Jerry
    Elora, ON Canada
    Vehicle:
    11 Tacoma Double Cab TRD
    Bakflip F1, BakBox, Sportwing Colour matched door mouldings, Weathertech floor liners, Toyota running boards,Toyota Hood Deflector,Pop N Lock power tailgate lock, Custom Otterbox defender mount for IPhone 4, Blu Logic Large button kit, BonGiovi DPS, fog light on with parking light low beam and high beam mod, TRD Exhaust, Muth heated signal mirrors, Liquid Metal Rhino Wheels in Black!, Redline Elite hoodlifts, EZ down tailgate,
    I bought the TRD exhaust in Michigan at a dealer for Approx $400.00 with the Canadian dollar $0.05 above the US$ this summer it was a good deal. It is very easy to install since your truck is new like mine the 2 bolts should be easy to free up. There are four exhaust hangers as well no tools required for that. You can do it in your driveway in 15 minutes. Jacking the passenger side of the truck up by the frame will help.

It has a nice deep tone. The guy next door says it is still pretty quiet which is good. Sound in the cab is pleasant there is a slight drone 75-80 kms but nothing that would drive you crazy.

Performance I can't say I have seen a real change at all. Fuel is about the same. I find i drive a little harder because I like to hear the exhaust.

I went with the TRD exhaust over the others because it is a one piece exhaust no joints to leak down the road. It is made by Bosal USA not Borla like the local stealership tried to tell me. It fits well and looks good.

I'm just north of Guelph if you want to check it out. I do get to the GTA every few weeks during the day as well.

There are many great places to get parts from what else are you looking for?

4. Oct 18, 2011 at 7:45 AM
    98tacoma27

98tacoma27 is going full "SANDWICH" Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Ben
    Not Beech Creek
    Vehicle:
    05 Tundra SR5 (+295k AND COUNTING), 2006 F350 King Ranch 6.0L
    Some stuff. Not a lot, just some.
    Pics per forum rules please.

5. Oct 19, 2011 at 8:03 AM
    Norcan

Member:
    First Name:
    Jerry
    Elora, ON Canada
    Vehicle:
    11 Tacoma Double Cab TRD
    posted thanks

6. Oct 19, 2011 at 9:49 AM
    Toycan

Toycan Well-Known Member

Member:
    Ontario
    Vehicle:
    11 TRD S DC Grey
    trifecta tonneau, bed mat, husky liners, TRD shift knob, Kenwood NAV DVD Dbl Din syst, TRD wheel centre caps, aux backup lights
    is it the cat back one, (whatever the hell that means) using the stock headers?

Does the exahst now come straight out the back or out the side?

What did you do at border, just declare it and pay duty?

How long a box if one piece?

Sorry for all the questions

Other stuff I'm looking at would be some bigger diameter tires and rims, don't want to upset the ride too much and just do light off road so don't want to compromise on road behavior or electronics

7. Oct 19, 2011 at 9:53 AM
    Fink

Fink Motorboatin' SOB

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Orlando, FL
    Vehicle:
    2013 Regular Cab 4x4
    WeatherTechs, 265/75-16 DuraTracs, ATX Mojave Teflon Wheels, ARE V-Series Shell
    All of those topics are covered in depth here.

The OP probably doesn't want a bunch of tech talk in his for sale thread - I know I wouldn't. Just my $.02.

GLWS, OP!

Fink

8. Oct 20, 2011 at 5:46 AM
    Norcan

Member:
    First Name:
    Jerry
    Elora, ON Canada
    Vehicle:
    11 Tacoma Double Cab TRD
    Thanks Fink!

Products Discussed in

To Top