Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Leer Shell For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2011, 03:47 PM   #1
Get Some
wheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
wheresmikeys's Tacoma Gallery
Leer Shell For Sale

I have an 08 Leer topper on an 08 Access Cab. White. $700.00 Click link for pics. I would be willing to deliver up to 4 hours away, but you will have to pay gas
Here is the craigslist link--
http://montana.craigslist.org/pts/2618563363.html

Looking for a Flip Pac to replace it

Old 10-19-2011, 06:48 AM   #2
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
That would look great on my truck but.........alas..........no one sells their shells in TX. GLWS

Old 10-23-2011, 02:59 PM   #3
Get Some
wheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
That would look great on my truck but.........alas..........no one sells their shells in TX. GLWS
For an extra $200.00 I will meet you in Denver

Old 10-23-2011, 08:14 PM   #4
J4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J4RR's Tacoma Gallery
Man, I would've picked this up from you if you were closer, I'm in SoCal.

Old 11-07-2011, 06:17 AM   #5
Get Some

Any takers?

Old 11-10-2011, 04:38 PM   #6
micgriz is on a distinguished road
Navy: corpsman
Name: mike
micgriz's Tacoma Gallery
That is what I'm looking for! I should of stayed on the West coast.to far to meet from ohio. nice set up. Glws

Old 11-19-2011, 11:08 AM   #7
Get Some

Currently not for sale. i have decided to hold onto it until i purchase a Flip Pac.

Closed Thread