FS: Yakima Raptor Bike Rack

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-16-2011, 08:35 PM   #1
Does this look like spit to you?
Large Farva will become famous soon enough

Name: Who's Barry Badrinath?
Large Farva's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Yakima Raptor Bike Rack

Selling two Yakima Raptor Bike Racks. One went on my truck (factory installed roof rack) and one was on my wife's 4 runner (factory rack). I got a new baja roof rack and my wife can't get the bike's on top of the 4runner, so I need to sell both of these and get her a new bike carrier for the hitch or that latches on the back. The racks are in mint condition (they were each only used a couple times). Info can be found at:

http://www.autoanything.com/bike-racks/69A4350A0A0.aspx

I'm located in Charleston, SC, and I travel to Atlanta frequently. So either location or anywhere along the route would be a good meeting point (Columbia, etc.) I will ship, but it will be on the buyers dime and I'm guessing it would be $20-$30 ???
Price: $60 each
PM me with any questions.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Yakima Raptor Bike Rack-yakima_bike_rack_raptor.jpg   FS: Yakima Raptor Bike Rack-photo-1.jpg   FS: Yakima Raptor Bike Rack-photo-2.jpg  
Old 10-16-2011, 08:44 PM   #2
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
nice. good deal! glws!
Old 10-17-2011, 06:10 PM   #4
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
$20 $30 shipping each or both?
Old 11-17-2011, 11:15 AM   #7

Still have two of these. Price Drop...$40/each. They will fit most factory cross bars for tacoma, 4runner, etc.
Will consider all offers!
Old 11-18-2011, 05:21 AM   #8
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
I'm suprised you could say "Raptor" on the site and not get the thread suspended.

Free bump.
Old 11-18-2011, 05:47 AM   #9
tacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robbie
tacomaforlife's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large Farva View Post
Still have two of these. Price Drop...$40/each. They will fit most factory cross bars for tacoma, 4runner, etc.
Will consider all offers!

if youy still have these after christmas ill get them from you and ill come pick them up so you dont have to ship.
Old 11-18-2011, 01:32 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaforlife View Post
if youy still have these after christmas ill get them from you and ill come pick them up so you dont have to ship.
Okay, just let me know. I travel through Aiken once or twice every month. So I could easily drop them off to you on my way to Atlanta. PM and we can arrange something if you want em.
Old 11-18-2011, 06:24 PM   #11
tacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robbie
tacomaforlife's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large Farva View Post
Okay, just let me know. I travel through Aiken once or twice every month. So I could easily drop them off to you on my way to Atlanta. PM and we can arrange something if you want em.

ok that sounds good ive been needing away to mount my mb's to my truck.

Products Discussed in this Thread