Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: wet okoles ASAP

Old 10-17-2011, 01:45 PM   #1
dollabill415 will become famous soon enough

dollabill415's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: wet okoles ASAP

Hi i jus got a 2011 DC LB and my first mod needs to be wet okoles seat covers front and rear... can anybody refer me to where i can get them the fastest way possible...i checked autoeverything.com and their site says they cant ship till dec. 8...anything will help thanks alot
Old 10-17-2011, 01:48 PM   #2
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Orlando!

Used is going to be the fastest, if you can find them.

You're looking 3-5 weeks directly from Wet Okole.

Fink
Old 10-17-2011, 02:09 PM   #3
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
You would have better luck locating TRD seat covers quicker.
Old 10-17-2011, 02:13 PM   #4
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsupl View Post
You would have better luck locating TRD seat covers quicker.
True.

Or just get some cheap ones to last you until the Wet Okole's come in.

Fink
Old 10-17-2011, 02:15 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fink View Post
Welcome to TW from Orlando!

Used is going to be the fastest, if you can find them.

You're looking 3-5 weeks directly from Wet Okole.

Fink
thanks! thats a long wait but im sure its worth it...
Old 10-17-2011, 02:16 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fink View Post
True.

Or just get some cheap ones to last you until the Wet Okole's come in.

Fink
yea that might have to b the plan for now... thanks
Old 10-18-2011, 03:15 PM   #7
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
What color truck do you have? I have a full set for sale for a double cab!
there speed way blue and black....guess that was a BIG piece of info i left out
Old 10-18-2011, 03:37 PM   #8
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
welcome~ i just ordered front seat covers and it took about a month to get them. worth it tho
Old 10-18-2011, 04:01 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 View Post
i have mag grey...!?
Old 10-18-2011, 04:01 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 View Post
are they new or used?
Old 10-18-2011, 04:02 PM   #11
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Isn't there a group buy going on right now?
Old 10-18-2011, 04:23 PM   #12
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
^ It ended.
Old 10-18-2011, 04:27 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayNnite4 View Post
welcome~ i just ordered front seat covers and it took about a month to get them. worth it tho
where did u order from?
Old 10-19-2011, 08:18 AM   #14
TacoPilot11 is on a distinguished road

Navy: Navy SAR Swimmer
TacoPilot11's Tacoma Gallery
Contact Wet Okole directly at 1-888-24-OKOLE.
I just bought a set of gray/blk with TRD logo for my Mag. Gray 2011 DC from a member on here and put them on Sunday. They are fabulous!

Old 10-19-2011, 08:44 AM   #15
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dollabill415 View Post
where did u order from?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoPilot11 View Post
I just bought a set of gray/blk with TRD logo for my Mag. Gray 2011 DC from a member on here and put them on Sunday. They are fabulous!

You can also price them out at www.wetokole.com - I would suggest ordering some color samples, too.

Fink
Old 10-19-2011, 02:29 PM   #16
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
where did u order from?
yeah i just went to wetokole.com
Old 10-19-2011, 05:04 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoPilot11 View Post

thanks!
Old 10-19-2011, 05:05 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayNnite4 View Post
yeah i just went to wetokole.com
did you have to answer the 50 million questions about your seats in order to purchase them?... when i tried to order there was so many questions regarding the seats i couldnt figure out all the answers lol...
Old 10-19-2011, 06:36 PM   #19
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
did you have to answer the 50 million questions about your seats in order to purchase them?... when i tried to order there was so many questions regarding the seats i couldnt figure out all the answers lol...
What did they ask you? The guy I spoke with just asked what vehicle it was, if it had manual lumbar, what accessories I wanted and what colors.

Fink
Old 10-20-2011, 11:18 AM   #20
TacoPilot11 is on a distinguished road

Navy: Navy SAR Swimmer
TacoPilot11's Tacoma Gallery
The side air bag question is the most important!