WTB Stubby Antenna

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2011, 08:38 PM   #1
Banned
TacomaMan is on a distinguished road
Name: Dude
TacomaMan's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Stubby Antenna

Where do I find a good Stubby Antenna? My trucks too high for the garage and I'm sick of scraping the shit outa my garage door everytime I put my truck inside!

Old 10-17-2011, 08:42 PM   #2
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Theres a vendor on here; antenna x

Old 10-17-2011, 08:46 PM   #3
Space For Rent
Bloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: EN3 (SW/AW) 94-98
Name: Greg
Bloodhound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaMan View Post
Where do I find a good Stubby Antenna? My trucks too high for the garage and I'm sick of scraping the shit outa my garage door everytime I put my truck inside!

Unbolt yours, knock the ball off (I used a crescent wrench opened up to fit around the antenna diameter and slid up forcefully), cut to desired length, press/crimp ball back on and dip in touch-up paint...20 minute mod and only costs you a few drops of paint.

Old 10-17-2011, 08:54 PM   #4
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Do a google search. I posted a thread somewhere and u can search for it. Mines great now

Old 10-17-2011, 09:16 PM   #6
Banned
I think Im gonna just try to cut it and snap the ball back on

Old 10-17-2011, 09:18 PM   #8
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery

I bought this one for my truck...it matches the SWB Color perfect and works great!

They make em in other colors too...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160651293671...84.m1497.l2649

Old 10-17-2011, 09:20 PM   #9
I Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I Liquid I's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
I bought this one for my truck...it matches the SWB Color perfect and works great!

How is your reception with that? I first had the Aluminum version, and it got stolen... Lol...

Now I have the Black one. I like the looks, but my reception could be better.

Did you do anything to it to get better reception?

Old 10-17-2011, 09:22 PM   #10
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Liquid I View Post
How is your reception with that? I first had the Aluminum version, and it got stolen... Lol...

Now I have the Black one. I like the looks, but my reception could be better.

Did you do anything to it to get better reception?
Its pretty damn good....got all the stations out at the lake this past weekend just as good as the stocker

Old 10-17-2011, 09:24 PM   #11
I Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I Liquid I's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Its pretty damn good....got all the stations out at the lake this past weekend just as good as the stocker
Damn. Then it might just be my antenna harness or something. At least it looks good.

Old 10-17-2011, 09:25 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Liquid I View Post
Damn. Then it might just be my antenna harness or something. At least it looks good.
haha!

Old 10-17-2011, 09:27 PM   #13
Space For Rent
Bloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: EN3 (SW/AW) 94-98
Name: Greg
Bloodhound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think Im gonna just try to cut it and snap the ball back on
If the ball slides back on/off too easily smack the end of the antenna with a hammer then put it back on and tap with hammer.

Old 10-17-2011, 09:36 PM   #14
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

How the reception? How about in severe weather?

Old 10-17-2011, 09:50 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean266 View Post
How the reception? How about in severe weather?
The reception is good....we don't have weather out here so I couldn't tell ya bud

We have hot and HOT!!!!

Old 10-17-2011, 09:52 PM   #16
MPG? LOL

sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Haha. We have all 4 seasons here soooooo yep

Old 10-17-2011, 09:53 PM   #17
SHHHH, this is interesting
07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

07TacoRidah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

NICE!!! I'm about to order one in red

Old 10-17-2011, 09:56 PM   #18
Banned
Quote:

NICE! I think Im gonna get one of those too!

Old 10-17-2011, 09:59 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07TacoRidah View Post
NICE!!! I'm about to order one in red

Quote:
NICE! I think Im gonna get one of those too!

Old 10-17-2011, 10:01 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean266 View Post
Haha. We have all 4 seasons here soooooo yep
I'm originally from Indiana...I miss the 4 seasons but if I wanna see snow or leaf color changes all I have to do is drive 3 hours north and BOOOM! Then I get to drive back down to my 60 degree weather in December...shit man, I BBQ on Christmas

Closed Thread