Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Anybody interested in a trade..

Old 10-17-2011, 08:59 PM   #1
TBlake22 is on a distinguished road
Name: Blake
TBlake22's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody interested in a trade..

I'm looking for an 06-10 Tacoma with 6 inch lift, preferably double cab, possible extended cab.

I have a 2003 4wd white Tahoe with third row seats, sitting on Boss 313 22's wrapped in brand new Falken's

If interested PM me.

well i thought i attached a picture but it didn't work.
Old 10-17-2011, 09:08 PM   #2
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
You'll need a pic or the mods will lock this thread
Old 10-17-2011, 09:12 PM   #3
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Give up a TACOMA???

omg.... *faints*
Old 10-17-2011, 09:15 PM   #4
Hopefully this will work
Attached Thumbnails
Anybody interested in a trade..-pa010614.jpg  
Old 10-17-2011, 09:25 PM   #5
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Okay. That's a nice truck.

But give up a TACOMA???

*faints*
Old 10-17-2011, 09:31 PM   #6
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Lmao, 22s son
Old 10-17-2011, 09:32 PM   #7
Lol I know there's a slim chance, but I had to give it a shot. I really want a Tacoma and I've looked and looked on the internet..this is my only hope.

Just hoping that maybe somebody out there wants a Tahoe.
Old 10-17-2011, 09:33 PM   #8

Interior pics? How many miles?
Old 10-17-2011, 09:34 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Interior pics? How many miles?
117,xxx
Attached Thumbnails
Anybody interested in a trade..-pa010612.jpg   Anybody interested in a trade..-pa010611.jpg  
Old 10-17-2011, 09:42 PM   #10

Huh. Not bad.
Old 10-17-2011, 09:47 PM   #11
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Tahoe's are nice. My mom has one. Her's is 2wd and buckets up front, very reliable, and lots of memories of filling it up with friends and driving to hooters for lunch. GLWS/T
Old 10-17-2011, 09:49 PM   #12
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Huh. Not bad.
dont do it! lol

actually that is a pretty nice Taho, good luck
Old 10-17-2011, 09:50 PM   #13
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
I say sell the wheels, lift it and go from there. I've seen some pretty bad ass tahoes around...I just can't stand this cheech and chong low rider crap
Old 10-17-2011, 09:51 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
dont do it! lol
...But I've always wanted a Tahoe....
Old 10-17-2011, 09:55 PM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
It has the 5.3 right?
Correct
Old 10-17-2011, 09:57 PM   #17
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
...But I've always wanted a Tahoe....
but this forum will go from 98% guys to 99% guys and we cannot have that!
Old 10-17-2011, 10:35 PM   #18
Bsfilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsfilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsfilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsfilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsfilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsfilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsfilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsfilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsfilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsfilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsfilter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
Bsfilter's Tacoma Gallery
That Tahoe is only worth about $7500 as it sits right now (KBB) Just take it to a dealer and trade it in. Be a decent down on nice Tacoma for you...
Old 10-17-2011, 10:38 PM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsfilter View Post
That Tahoe is only worth about $7500 as it sits right now (KBB) Just take it to a dealer and trade it in. Be a decent down on nice Tacoma for you...
KBB's for $11,000

I'll probably just do what that guy said and lift it, and put some xd monster's under it.