Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

*WANTED: CENTER HUB CAPS* STEEL WHEELS

Old 10-19-2011, 11:39 AM   #1
TGAR is on a distinguished road
TGAR's Tacoma Gallery
*WANTED: CENTER HUB CAPS* STEEL WHEELS

Anybody have any "gently used" center hub caps that will fit on 16" steel wheels? Have a 2002 and swapped out original alloys that were a mess with some later model steelies, when I put on some new rubber. But, the plastic caps that were on the alloys can't go onto the steelies.
Let me know! Thanks
Old 10-19-2011, 05:40 PM   #2
jbrooks is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbrooks is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbrooks is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbrooks is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbrooks is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbrooks is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbrooks is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbrooks is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbrooks is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbrooks is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbrooks is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: CRNA
jbrooks's Tacoma Gallery
I Do. I bought one off EBay for $35 before I decided to replace the rims.

I was going to list them one Ebay but never got around to it.

The three originals are in great shape. the one I bought has a few scratches.

Let's talk.
Old 10-22-2011, 11:50 AM   #3
wmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
wmdpowell's Tacoma Gallery
just lost one today. Am looking for one of the same.
Old 10-22-2011, 01:13 PM   #4
chefboyarlee is on a distinguished road
chefboyarlee's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty sure I have 4 brand new ones. I had them from a 2005 sr5 double cab that is long gone. Relpaced the steelies after I think 10K miles so they should be pristine. I'll check late tonight when I get off work.
Old 10-22-2011, 07:22 PM   #5
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Center caps for Steelies

I've got all 4 center caps in great condition from a 2010 Tacoma. $50 shipped. I'll post up some pics.
Old 10-22-2011, 07:52 PM   #6
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Center Hub Caps for Steelies

Here are some pics of the Center Caps I have.....$50 shipped for all 4.
Attached Thumbnails
*WANTED: CENTER HUB CAPS* STEEL WHEELS-all-4-caps.jpg   *WANTED: CENTER HUB CAPS* STEEL WHEELS-2-caps.jpg   *WANTED: CENTER HUB CAPS* STEEL WHEELS-other-2-caps.jpg   *WANTED: CENTER HUB CAPS* STEEL WHEELS-cap-close-up.jpg  
Old 10-23-2011, 08:21 AM   #7
wmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Those are what I need. I guess op should have first dib. I might just take the other tree off an roll without caps.
Old 10-24-2011, 05:45 AM   #8
TGAR's Tacoma Gallery
Caps for Steelies

Yes. Interested. Sent PM
Old 10-24-2011, 09:10 AM   #9

took my other three off; painted to match the wheels. I will ride it like that for a bit.
Old 10-24-2011, 09:50 AM   #10
TGAR's Tacoma Gallery
Steelie Center Caps

From my understanding, the center caps should snap onto the hub and not just attach to the wheel. For those who have them, is this true? Want to be sure I purchase correct items.
Old 10-24-2011, 09:54 AM   #11
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGAR View Post
From my understanding, the center caps should snap onto the hub and not just attach to the wheel. For those who have them, is this true? Want to be sure I purchase correct items.
4 to 6 (mine came with 4 but there are 6 spots) little metal clips on back of cap attach them to center hole of wheel.
Old 10-24-2011, 10:10 AM   #12
TGAR's Tacoma Gallery
That's how my mechanic explained it as well. Have also read that they only put 4 clips on instead of six. Multiply that times the number of caps out there and there is some money saved I guess.