Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

NY: Caged Honda S2000, Sparco, Takata, Mugen, PWJDM, etc etc etc

Old 10-19-2011, 12:02 PM   #2
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Sick S2000.
Old 10-19-2011, 12:16 PM   #4
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet car.I wish i had the money. Glws
Old 10-19-2011, 12:17 PM   #5
MMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant future
EMS:
Name: Michael
MMazz365's Tacoma Gallery
love the license plate
Old 10-19-2011, 12:18 PM   #6
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMazz365 View Post
love the license plate
x2. I lol'ed.
Old 10-19-2011, 01:27 PM   #7
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
Out this up on honda-tech.com
Old 10-19-2011, 05:35 PM   #9
hard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
hard2kill's Tacoma Gallery
lol^^^ i agree i hate honda tech...i saw you in sept. camped out at north lake...sweet truck but i think you were sleeping while i was creeping around ur truck...lol you have 2 very nice builds there.....i miss having my truck and my wrx but 2 payments isnt much fun
Old 10-19-2011, 07:29 PM   #10
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
clean s2k. and nice mods. if youre gonna really wanna sell, you might adjust the price. GLWS
Old 10-19-2011, 10:08 PM   #11
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet! I have a coworker looking for a s2k. Where are you located?
Old 10-19-2011, 10:13 PM   #12
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post
Sweet! I have a coworker looking for a s2k. Where are you located?

Nice ride. I'd love to ride in one... one day.
Old 10-19-2011, 10:17 PM   #13
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
very nice. I love those cars, mostly because its the only "fast" car ive ever actually driven.

GLWS
Old 10-19-2011, 10:27 PM   #14
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

How big are these cars on the inside? op how tall are you?
Old 10-19-2011, 10:31 PM   #15
Blowin by em sideways
xroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ramon
xroller's Tacoma Gallery
if you really wanna sell it I would strongly recommend lowering the price.... You won't sell it at that price unless someone is piss rich....

119k on a ap1 s2000 is redonkulus.... my buddy just sold his boosted ap1 with 109k on it for 13500 and that was asking a lot.... the guy just really wanted the car....

AP1s are famous for burning oil and they have the crappier trans of the 2 versions (hell they have a aisin ay6 lol xrunner transmission with a different housing) ... AP2 tranny is way stronger and geared better.... Anyone that is in the market for one will know those 2 main factors... I know so much about these cars due to my buddy owns one and we have worked on it constantly.... You are asking a lot for the car though man and you know it as well. It's a very long shot but hey someone may like it enough. GLWS man. Just putting it out there for everyone to see what you are really buying. If you want more info on these let me know... I am not gonna lie though it's nice revving to 9500 and you can't say that it's not a "toy" because that's what those cars are and you beat the living hell out of it because you have invested in a cage... No one and I mean no one is gonna believe you when you say it's not a toy... AP1 revs to 9500 and the AP2 revs in the 8s I can't remember exactly and ap2 is the faster of the 2.... it's a great car but for the money you can find one with less miles and less mods and cheaper.
Old 10-19-2011, 10:34 PM   #16
Blowin by em sideways
xroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post
How big are these cars on the inside? op how tall are you?
i'm 6'3" and I fit in them quite nicely... just a bitch to get out of.
Old 10-19-2011, 10:35 PM   #17
Street glide or die

Quote:
Originally Posted by xroller View Post
i'm 6'3" and I fit in them quite nicely... just a bitch to get out of.
wow sweet I'm 6'- what do you weight... bump. Not trying to thread jack pm me if you want.
Old 10-19-2011, 10:36 PM   #18
Blowin by em sideways

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post
wow sweet I'm 6'- what do you weight... bump. Not trying to thread jack pm me if you want.
200 even. I'm a skinny tall kid. lol.
Old 10-20-2011, 05:03 AM   #19
dc22ap1 is on a distinguished road
Name: joshua
dc22ap1's Tacoma Gallery
I am diggin the roll cage. I am glad to see someone put an actual cage in instead of the imitation cage cusco sells. I would never trust that thing in a rollover (cusco) yours look pretty stout. I know you are tired of hearing this but your price is a little high (especially since it has no a/c) but good luck with the sale. Have you tried posting it on s2ki?

To clear up xroller's post ap1s rev to 9k and ap2s rev to 8k. The ap1 trannys aren't necessarily crap (their syncros are) but the gearing is better for forced induction.

I have owned my S for four and a half years and have loved every day of it. Like the OP said, these cars are not toys, if you are an inexperienced driver this car will let you know- in a bad way because they are not forgiving.

Yotamikez- I am 6' and weigh about 230 and I have no issue getting in or out of mine. I still have stock seats though so if you are bigger then the sparcos mixed with the cage might make it difficult to get in and out.