Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Wtt/Wts 24v trucklite led lights

Old 10-20-2011, 12:27 AM   #1
ironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud of

Name: Jonathan
ironman_jon's Tacoma Gallery
Wtt/Wts 24v trucklite led lights

I've got 4 24v led trucklite lights. Would like to trade. Just pm me and let's work something out.

Trade only
The prices on these things are outrageous im not expecting to get what they are worth but would like something decent
Attached Thumbnails
Wtt/Wts 24v trucklite led lights-imag0409.jpg   Wtt/Wts 24v trucklite led lights-imag0411.jpg   Wtt/Wts 24v trucklite led lights-imag0413.jpg   Wtt/Wts 24v trucklite led lights-imag0408.jpg   Wtt/Wts 24v trucklite led lights-imag0410.jpg  

Old 10-24-2011, 09:12 PM   #4
YOTA TX is on a distinguished road

Name: Mickey
YOTA TX's Tacoma Gallery
What does bump mean?
Old 10-24-2011, 09:13 PM   #5
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOTA TX View Post
What does bump mean?

Bring Up My Post
Old 10-28-2011, 04:04 PM   #9
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
are they magnectic? wireless??
Old 10-28-2011, 05:19 PM   #10
ironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud of

http://www.levineautoparts.com/ledheadlight1.html

thats about all the info i know on these

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
are they magnectic? wireless??
Old 10-29-2011, 08:16 AM   #11
YOTA TX is on a distinguished road

Name: Mickey
YOTA TX's Tacoma Gallery
How much do you want for all 4? Also what is used to mount them. Could i put 2 behind my grill, and mount 2 in a bull bar?
Old 10-29-2011, 08:29 AM   #12
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Oooh I like these. GLWS.
Old 10-29-2011, 09:22 AM   #13
Just a guy.
hitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Veteran
Name: Chris
hitmans.army's Tacoma Gallery
If anyone is thinking about these, they are great lights. I ran these on my HET in Afghanistan (4 on the front, 3 on the back). The difference between standard lights and these is night and day. I actually had some EOD guys pull up behind me thinking I was one of their trucks because I had so much light output. Bump for a great set of lights.
Old 10-29-2011, 02:21 PM   #14

There are just the light do what going to have to happen is someone with fab know how is going to have to fab up a bracket for them to sit in. The other thing is they are 24v which means your going to have to run a 24v to 12v converter to them. These are both high/low beam are like it has been said they are bright I can see them on the test trucks out here from about 5 miles away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOTA TX View Post
How much do you want for all 4? Also what is used to mount them. Could i put 2 behind my grill, and mount 2 in a bull bar?
Old 10-29-2011, 02:39 PM   #15
2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2000GTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman_jon View Post
There are just the light do what going to have to happen is someone with fab know how is going to have to fab up a bracket for them to sit in. The other thing is they are 24v which means your going to have to run a 24v to 12v converter to them. These are both high/low beam are like it has been said they are bright I can see them on the test trucks out here from about 5 miles away.
trade for a headunit and a cd changer maybe i like them though glws
Old 10-29-2011, 03:45 PM   #16
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Dude, 24V, those are aircraft landing lights... LoL.... this would give me an excuse to run my dual batteries maybe....

I've got a 10" alpine sub, 250 watt JL amplifier, some stock UCA's.... if you're interested.
Old 10-29-2011, 03:49 PM   #18

If I can get two ppl in on it ill do it as a pair I actually have 8 of these things
Old 10-29-2011, 03:55 PM   #19
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'll give you a maf sensor for a 2RZ.
and some Reeses Peanut Butter cups?

I want these!!!!!!