LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: HID 55w Ballasts and bulbs

Old 10-23-2011, 05:31 PM   #1
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
FS: HID 55w Ballasts and bulbs

sold
Old 10-23-2011, 06:55 PM   #2
Hacksaw engineer
Trapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud of

Trapper6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Who makes this kit? $50 shipped?
Old 10-23-2011, 07:06 PM   #3
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
I am not sure Im pretty sure he got them from slimcubby. Ill call and find out. Slim is reliable. He has had like 23 group buys here at TW. One of my bulbs had a problem and he shipped me a brand new one. All I had to do was take a picture.
Old 10-23-2011, 07:08 PM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
are these easy to install bud? I'm electrically challenged LMAO!
Old 10-23-2011, 07:08 PM   #5
You're my boy blue

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
55 shipped
Old 10-23-2011, 07:12 PM   #6
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
55 shipped
Old 10-23-2011, 07:12 PM   #7
s10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: nick
s10nick's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to s10nick
will u sell just the ballast?
Old 10-23-2011, 07:14 PM   #8
You're my boy blue

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
These are just the ballasts and bulbs. If you have a 35w kit and looking to go brighter than yes these are a piece of cake.
Old 10-23-2011, 07:15 PM   #9
You're my boy blue

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by s10nick View Post
will u sell just the ballast?
If these dont sell within a week or two
Old 10-23-2011, 07:15 PM   #10
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
They look like slims
Old 10-23-2011, 07:17 PM   #11
You're my boy blue

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
They look like slims
Correct
Old 10-23-2011, 07:18 PM   #12
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Is there a relay harness with the kit? The plugs on those ballasts don't look like they will plug into the H4 socket.

Should look like this.

Old 10-23-2011, 07:20 PM   #13
s10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: nick
s10nick's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to s10nick
ok just pm me if you dont and we can work some thing out glws!
Old 10-23-2011, 07:24 PM   #14
You're my boy blue

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NelsonTacoma View Post
Is there a relay harness with the kit? The plugs on those ballasts don't look like they will plug into the H4 socket.

Should look like this.

not included. He picked up 35w ballasts and just swapped them. He is keeping the harness
Old 10-23-2011, 07:24 PM   #15
You're my boy blue

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by s10nick View Post
ok just pm me if you dont and we can work some thing out glws!
will do
Old 10-23-2011, 07:25 PM   #16
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
not included. He picked up 35w ballasts and just swapped them. He is keeping the harness
Just wanted to make sure anyone on here buying it knew it didn't have that and would need to buy it separately. I'd be sad if I bought it, got it in the mail and couldn't install it cause a part was missing. I know you put in the op that it's just ballasts and bulbs, but some people might still not know that it's missing.
Old 10-23-2011, 07:26 PM   #17
You're my boy blue

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NelsonTacoma View Post
Just wanted to make sure anyone on here buying it knew it didn't have that and would need to buy it separately. I'd be sad if I bought it, got it in the mail and couldn't install it cause a part was missing.
Thanks man. Ill try to make it more clear in the OP
Old 10-23-2011, 07:27 PM   #18

Quote:
Thanks man. Ill try to make it more clear in the OP
Anytime.

That also helps explain the good price. GLWS!!!
Old 10-23-2011, 07:37 PM   #19
Hacksaw engineer
Trapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud of

Trapper6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I am not sure Im pretty sure he got them from slimcubby. Ill call and find out. Slim is reliable. He has had like 23 group buys here at TW. One of my bulbs had a problem and he shipped me a brand new one. All I had to do was take a picture.
I have bought two kits from Slim. There good. Does your buddy have paypal. Just want to also make sure it fits my headlights on my 2nd gen.
Old 10-23-2011, 07:44 PM   #20
You're my boy blue

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapper6speed View Post
I have bought two kits from Slim. There good. Does your buddy have paypal. Just want to also make sure it fits my headlights on my 2nd gen.
I dont think he does but Ill try to convince him to make one. Its 2011 for gods sake. if not payment can always be sent to my paypal