Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Lexus IS rims with Blizzak winter tires

Old 10-23-2011, 06:10 PM   #1
dark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the shed
dark tangent's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Lexus IS rims with Blizzak winter tires

Last year I bought a set of 4 new Lexus rims and Blizzak winter tires for my 2004 IS300. This year I decided to upgrade my winter driver and bought a 1995 Tacoma 4x4. Therefore, I'm selling my rims and tires.

My cost for these was $1,525. I'm hoping to get at least $1,200, but I'll negotiate. I only put on approx 5,000 miles on the tires last winter.

Email me for more info: tadamany@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Old 10-23-2011, 06:15 PM   #2
dark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Sorry for the upside-down photo...
Old 10-23-2011, 06:19 PM   #3
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark tangent View Post
Sorry for the upside-down photo...
you should be, had to turn my monitor upside down JKJK GLWS, you should also look for a lexus forum for these. they'd probably sell alot faster
Old 10-23-2011, 06:27 PM   #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
you should be, had to turn my monitor upside down JKJK GLWS, you should also look for a lexus forum for these. they'd probably sell alot faster
Already posted on an IS forum. I hope they sell soon, they're just collecting dust.
Old 10-23-2011, 06:46 PM   #5
hi der.
lamar411 is on a distinguished road
lamar411's Tacoma Gallery
have you tried clublexus? ive been there a long time, these would probably go fast there.