Notices

Tires and wheels in Seattle

Old 10-27-2011, 12:02 PM   #1
F Jeff is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeff
F Jeff's Tacoma Gallery
Tires and wheels in Seattle

Tires are SOLD!

Moving to Colorado, need to clear out my storage.

Set of 5 BFG KM2s, 255/80/17, Discount tire warranty, less than 1000 miles, sipped, great shape. Purchased in July of this year, mud tires dont help me in CO. $850 obo.

5 Toyota 17 steelies, 6 lug, no TPMS.

Local buyers only. Thanks!
Old 10-27-2011, 04:07 PM   #3
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
trade those bfg's for some treadwrights all terrain (wardens) plus $300?
Old 10-27-2011, 04:08 PM   #4
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Hahaha buddy your gonna need those in colorado. there are plenty of offroad parks and not to mention a shitload of snow
Old 10-28-2011, 10:06 AM   #6
F Jeff is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeff
F Jeff's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
not sure why MTs won't help you in CO??

bump for a great deal anyways tho! wish the were R15s..
Thanks. MTs would have use I'm sure, but Im going to be running Berthoud pass once a week, so I went to Duratracs. Its much better all around in the snow and ice.
Old 10-30-2011, 10:36 AM   #8
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
Yes km2s aren't very ice/ packed snow friendly..... Deep snow now problem though
Why all the mixed reviews on the snow ability of the km2's ?

Damn , some say they suck , some say they are fine .

My poor head
Old 10-31-2011, 09:39 PM   #10
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
I don't mind them but my nitro terra grapplers and my buddy's duratracs were much better on the icy packed stuff.
My snow here is usually high moisture content , you think they will be OK ?
Old 10-31-2011, 10:05 PM   #11
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Get the KM2's siped. A guy on T4R (Big John who works for Addicted Offroad) hated the KM2's in the snow till he siped them.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:19 PM   #12

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post
Get the KM2's siped. A guy on T4R (Big John who works for Addicted Offroad) hated the KM2's in the snow till he siped them.
My problem is it really doesn't snow a lot where I am , doesn't siping lead to premature tread chunking ?
Old 10-31-2011, 10:20 PM   #13
Save a horse ride a Railroader
Catcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to behold
Air Force: C-17 Loadmaster 2300 hrs
Name: Bryan
Catcrazed's Tacoma Gallery
I've run km2 and duratracs on my f250 km2 were like rototillers in deep fresh snow but on any kind of hard pack icy crusty stuff they terrified me. My duratracs are way better in all that but lacked just a lil in the deep stuff. The only prob w the taco is I'm in between sizes on duratacs to much lift for 31 not enuff and don't wanna run 33x12.50 and don't want to buy wheels to go to a 265. So I've been thinkin a siped set of 32 km2's but just can't decide.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:21 PM   #14

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I really wanna run 255/80/17 , so the tire choice is pretty limited , km2's being one of them
Old 10-31-2011, 10:34 PM   #15
swollen member
covefrog08 is on a distinguished road

covefrog08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I really wanna run 255/80/17 , so the tire choice is pretty limited , km2's being one of them
Tall and narrow is the way to go! My buddy has these on his ranger (33") none sipped and they are decent pretty good Offroad and ok in the snow. He said once they wore in a bit the rubber got softer and they were better. What about the Goodyear mtr w/Kevlar? They have the narrow track on the inside for good on road and a chunky outside for the muddy stuff. P.s. You should come out this weekend for the trail run and if you did come out you could see the km2s in action couse I know one of the trucks this weekend is running them
Old 10-31-2011, 10:39 PM   #16

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by covefrog08 View Post
Tall and narrow is the way to go! My buddy has these on his ranger (33") none sipped and they are decent pretty good Offroad and ok in the snow. He said once they wore in a bit the rubber got softer and they were better. What about the Goodyear mtr w/Kevlar? They have the narrow track on the inside for good on road and a chunky outside for the muddy stuff. P.s. You should come out this weekend for the trail run and if you did come out you could see the km2s in action couse I know one of the trucks this weekend is running them
I can't make it dude .

Thanks for the tire info , I'll check them out .
Old 10-31-2011, 10:45 PM   #18
3 7 Mafia
Blacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Blacktacoma23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by F Jeff View Post
Thanks. MTs would have use I'm sure, but Im going to be running Berthoud pass once a week, so I went to Duratracs. Its much better all around in the snow and ice.
Nice choice, I had them for a winter and they were amazing in the moutains.
Old 11-01-2011, 06:14 PM   #19
hard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
hard2kill's Tacoma Gallery
I ran my 255 km2's down at 25 psi with about 400 lbs and the hard pack/ icy traction was much better .... There great in the deep stuff if your gonna be in icy situations just air down Alil... And always have some weight in the bed.... I don't regret my tire decision at all... This is a great deal for someone