Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Timbren's and Stock Bump Stops

Old 10-27-2011, 05:04 PM   #1
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Timbren's and Stock Bump Stops

Rear Timbrens $100 + Shipping
Selling my rear Timbrens. Still in perfect condition! These things are ready to go, just loosen your ubolts and slip these in.

Stock Bump Stops $25 + Shipping
Stock bumps from my 08, still in great shape!
Attached Thumbnails
Timbren's and Stock Bump Stops-ncvfdve.jpg   Timbren's and Stock Bump Stops-tn.jpg  
Old 10-28-2011, 10:22 AM   #2
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Pending payment on the timbrens!

Stock bumps are still for sale $25 OBO. I've also got some 5125's ill be posting up later!
Old 10-29-2011, 10:29 AM   #3

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Haven't heard back so timbrens are still available!

I'm headed to UPS to send my shocks if anyone wants a quote!