Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 2002 23FT Enclosed Car Hauler

Old 10-28-2011, 05:33 PM   #1
Canadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kim
Canadian Girl's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2002 23FT Enclosed Car Hauler

I need this gone ASAP As title Says 23 foot enclosed car trailer. I am willing to let this go. I have no need for it. No accidents. Was White, but was painted black.White on inside. Three roof vents. side access door and back door to drive on to. Good for the winter toys or the car lover RAMP DOOR BEAVERTAIL 4 D-RINGS TWO 3500 LB AXLES

I need this gone asap!!!!! $4,500.00 or best offer!!!!!...Canadian

Serious offers only
Also have covers for tires for when not in use. An added value

Continental Cargo Car Hauler....... 23 FOOT 10 INCHES
Model - Auto Master
Model # - AM8524TA2
GVWR - 3175kg (7000lbs)
Each axel - 1588kg (3500lbs)
Tires - ST205/75R15/C
Year: 2002

This is 23 feet 10inches inside the trailer.... plus the hitch
Attached Thumbnails
FS: 2002 23FT Enclosed Car Hauler-trailer.jpeg   FS: 2002 23FT Enclosed Car Hauler-trailer2.jpeg   FS: 2002 23FT Enclosed Car Hauler-trailer3.jpeg   FS: 2002 23FT Enclosed Car Hauler-trailer4.jpeg   FS: 2002 23FT Enclosed Car Hauler-trailer5.jpeg  

Old 10-28-2011, 08:26 PM   #2
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
nice trailer..Little over kill for me to consider..I'm looking for a small trailer to tow a couple motorcycles around in.

GLWS
Old 10-28-2011, 08:27 PM   #3
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
dang good deal. GLWS
Old 10-29-2011, 04:43 PM   #4
Canadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kim
Canadian Girl's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Guys...Sold it today...
Old 10-29-2011, 04:43 PM   #5
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
nice trailer..Little over kill for me to consider..I'm looking for a small trailer to tow a couple motorcycles around in.

GLWS

You could've got this and you could've towed a couple....dozen motorcycles.