Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

NEEDED: SOMEONE TO BUILD SATOSHI GRILLE

Old 10-28-2011, 05:36 PM   #1
GoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
GoDeacsWFU23's Tacoma Gallery
NEEDED: SOMEONE TO BUILD SATOSHI GRILLE

I am in need of someone that has experience building a Satoshi grille to build mine for me. I am located in NC; truck is a 2011 model. Message me with a price!
Old 10-28-2011, 05:37 PM   #2
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
PM HomerTaco...he's ok at it...I guess.

Despite still being at work, I'm in a good mood - you can find prices here.

Fink
Old 10-28-2011, 05:39 PM   #3
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fink View Post
PM HomerTaco...he's ok at it...I guess.

Fink
Old 10-28-2011, 06:02 PM   #4
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
HOMER YOUR MAN
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...hi-grills.html
Old 10-28-2011, 06:07 PM   #6
GoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
GoDeacsWFU23's Tacoma Gallery
pm'ed Homer
Old 10-28-2011, 06:16 PM   #7
thebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thebottomline's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
def go with homer, i did my own and wouldnt want to do it again! EVER!!! But it does look good, even if i do say so myself.
All in how much did you spend?
Old 10-28-2011, 06:19 PM   #8
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebottomline View Post
All in how much did you spend?
I got the mesh for free from another local member who never used it. Took me all day to do the mod, then had to redo some of my finish work cause of cracking. All in all, probably $40ish for paint, sand paper, filler and epoxy. Not too bad cost wise, just a pain in the u-know-what!
Old 10-29-2011, 12:50 PM   #9
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I got the mesh for free from another local member who never used it. Took me all day to do the mod, then had to redo some of my finish work cause of cracking. All in all, probably $40ish for paint, sand paper, filler and epoxy. Not too bad cost wise, just a pain in the u-know-what!
I'm assuming you got those imperfections you pointed out at lunch the other day fixed?

Fink
Old 10-29-2011, 01:01 PM   #10
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I'm assuming you got those imperfections you pointed out at lunch the other day fixed?

Fink
I did, i pulled it back off and worked on it when i could at work for 2 days and got it looking pretty damn good. But you would know that had you shown up to the meet like you were supposed to. But thats one of the things that made it such a pain.
Old 10-29-2011, 01:03 PM   #11
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I did, i pulled it back off and worked on it when i could at work for 2 days and got it looking pretty damn good. But you would know that had you shown up to the meet like you were supposed to. But thats one of the things that made it such a pain.

Fink
Old 10-29-2011, 01:17 PM   #13
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thats not very nice!

Dont be mad at me cause u missed out, you would have been #22 that day! Still need to set up another lunch.
Just razzin' ya dude.

I wish I could have come out, but as usual, the day before I have something planned one of our servers takes a shit and I'm stuck having to make the drive to Jax to fix it. I didn't even leave Jax until around 1:15am.

I agree - I'll start a thread about the lunch soon.

Fink
Old 10-29-2011, 01:34 PM   #14

Quote:
Just razzin' ya dude.

I wish I could have come out, but as usual, the day before I have something planned one of our servers takes a shit and I'm stuck having to make the drive to Jax to fix it. I didn't even leave Jax until around 1:15am.

I agree - I'll start a thread about the lunch soon.

Fink
I know, i was just kidding as well, big bully! Anyway, def start the thread, in about 3 weeks i have a tues and wed off together, so that would be good, otherwise i can let you know what days im off and would work if you need.