Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 1st Gen Tacoma TRD/Tundra/Sequoia aluminum wheel set

Old 10-29-2011, 10:37 PM   #1
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
FS:1st gen/Tundra TRD aluminum wheel set

SOLD
I just put 4runner 5-stars on my truck, so my TRDs are up for sale. Stock 16x7 for 6 lug. Fits early Tundas and also Sequoias.

Edit: Two wheels are a little darker than the other two. I do not know why, because it was like this when I bought the truck used. All are in good condition, no curb/rack/mall rash. See newly uploaded pix below.

Sample shot on the truck:

Just washed. You can see the slight color variation on two wheels:

Center caps on to show color:

Price is $100 for all four. I may consider selling singles for $30 each. However, I prefer to sell the entire set rather than singles, so anyone who wants the whole set will get priority over requests for singles. Cash or Paypal only.

Local pickup only in Sac (95817), and I may be willing to meet someone halfway who lives in the greater Sacramento area or Sacramento Valley or Foothills or Bay Area. I am not willing to ship. I do not have the time or will to deal with it. Please don't even ask.

Thanks for your interest.
Old 10-29-2011, 10:47 PM   #2
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YellowDog01's Tacoma Gallery
Great deal for some one with steel wheels wanting to upgrade! Got any new pictures of the 4runner wheels?
Old 10-29-2011, 10:51 PM   #3
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowDog01 View Post
Great deal for some one with steel wheels wanting to upgrade! Got any new pictures of the 4runner wheels?
Not with them on the truck. They were derekabraham's.

I just got them mounted today, and I need to prep and paint the center caps. Doesn't look too impressive yet with mangy center caps...and I badly need to wash my truck...and treat the plastic again......before it will be pic worthy.
Old 10-29-2011, 10:58 PM   #4
Norton is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorton is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorton is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorton is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorton is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorton is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorton is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorton is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorton is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorton is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 17D4B w/ assignments in AFCC, AFSC, AFMC, AFSPC, AFRC, USAWC, NORAD-USNORTHCOM, USAFA
Name: Steve
Norton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
I just put 4runner 5-stars on my truck, so my TRDs are up for sale. Stock 16x7 for 6 lug.

Price is $100 for all four. I may consider selling singles for $30 each. However, I prefer to sell the entire set rather than singles, so anyone who wants the whole set will get priority over requests for singles. Cash or Paypal only.

Local pickup only in Sac (95817), and I may be willing to meet someone halfway who lives in the greater Sacramento area or Sacramento Valley or Foothills or Bay Area. I am not willing to ship. I do not have the time or will to deal with it. Please don't even ask.
Congrats on the 4runner 5-stars Scott! (A very nice looking upgrade, if I do say so.)

GLWS! If you haven't already done so, recommend you post your "old" rims on Craigslist. Mine were gone in a matter of days, for twice your asking price...
Old 10-29-2011, 11:50 PM   #5

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norton View Post
Congrats on the 4runner 5-starsm Scott! (A very nice looking upgrade, if I do say so.)

GLWS! If you haven't already done so, recommend you post your "old" rims on Craigslist. Mine were gone in a matter of days, for twice your asking price...
Thanks.

Yeah, I've done a lot of stuff on craigslist, and that will be next, at a higher price.

But I want to give TW first shot with a good price, because I got a good price from Derek.

And I want them gone fast. I have no room for them.
Old 10-30-2011, 09:14 AM   #6

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. I'll have more pix later today.
Old 10-30-2011, 11:45 AM   #7

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Bump: just added new pix in post 1
Old 11-01-2011, 01:12 PM   #8

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Le bump
Old 11-03-2011, 11:01 AM   #9

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Wassup?
Old 11-05-2011, 02:06 PM   #10

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Daggnabbit, somebody buy these. I need to get them outta the shed. Priced to move.

Old 11-05-2011, 09:11 PM   #11
Murman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Murman's Tacoma Gallery
If I didn't live on the other side of the country, I'd take them off your hands.
Old 11-05-2011, 09:17 PM   #12
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
how has no one bought these yet?
Old 11-05-2011, 11:30 PM   #13

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
how has no one bought these yet?
Everyone has teh derps. Good deal, right?
Old 11-06-2011, 03:04 PM   #14
HUNT is a glorious beacon of lightHUNT is a glorious beacon of lightHUNT is a glorious beacon of lightHUNT is a glorious beacon of lightHUNT is a glorious beacon of lightHUNT is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Tommy
HUNT's Tacoma Gallery
You should Put some Mud Tires on them and run them in the winter time.....
Old 11-06-2011, 09:17 PM   #15
richieiscool is on a distinguished road

richieiscool's Tacoma Gallery
people dont go for deals nowadays, they go for STEALS!
price is not bad in my opinion
Old 11-06-2011, 10:10 PM   #17
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norton View Post
Not bad? Yeah, right.

Bump for a GREAT price!
x2 those are in awesome condition. They're worth more but Scott has teh derpz so he prices things wrong
Old 11-06-2011, 10:17 PM   #18

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
x2 those are in awesome condition. They're worth more but Scott has teh derpz so he prices things wrong
DiS ^^^
Come on down to Krazie SkoKaR's!, I'm givin' 'em away!
Old 11-13-2011, 11:37 PM   #19
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 11-14-2011, 08:21 AM   #20

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
Bump
Your're on, marcel.

I got a guy coming to look at them tonight in reponse to Craigslist...