1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Xenon Depot H4 Bixenon

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by matts11, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Oct 30, 2011 at 7:44 PM
    matts11

matts11 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    TN
    Guys,
    I have a basically brand new 4300k h4 bixenon hid kit from xenondepot. They make some of the best kits on the market. I bought the kit a few weeks ago and installed only for a few days. I pulled them out as I want to go ahead and do the morimoto retrofit and figured I would pull this stuff out before it got used. I literally only drove around one night to test them. They look great, the 4300k is oem color so it is not ricey or blinding. The cutoff looked really good and the hi/lo functioned nicely. I have this kit in another vehicle and it has been perfect for two years. Anyhow, the list price for these are $159 with free shipping (http://www.kbcarstuff.com/Volt-HID-4300k-Digital-HID-Kits-p/vdp-4k.htm) (basic kit is $119, bixenon is $159). I want $100 shipped (from Knoxville TN) and will forward my email reciept with the original order number so you can keep the 23 months left on the warranty. You can see the ship date on the box. Also, the bixenon kit comes with the dual relay harness so this is everything you need. I did modify the 12v leads to the battery so that it fit within the Tacomas engine compartment (one side is way too long and the other was too short). This way you can keep the 12v wires tucked along the firewall instead of having to cram them under the radiator shroud. Install is easy and I will gladly give assistance.

IMAG0048.jpg
    IMAG0049.jpg

2. Nov 2, 2011 at 4:19 PM
    matts11

matts11 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    TN
    Bump......offers?

3. Nov 14, 2011 at 10:08 PM
    josh67

josh67 Member

Member:
    First Name:
    josh
    mountcarmel,tn
    rough country leveling kit,k&n cold air intake, shrock works front bumper and rock sliders
    what year truck are these for ?

Products Discussed in

To Top