Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: TRD Off Road Carpeted floor mats

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2008, 08:46 PM   #1
trdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdracing5's Tacoma Gallery
FS: TRD Off Road Carpeted floor mats

I have a set of 4 Black TRD OFF ROAD carpeted floor mats that just came out of my Tacoma.
The dealer said that they were just put in the truck before I purchased it. They look practically brand new.
If anyone is interested in them, make me an offer.
I can post pics if anyone needs them (they look like the top one in the attached thumbnail).

Attached Thumbnails
FS: TRD Off Road Carpeted floor mats-0f9b_1.jpg  

Old 11-10-2008, 05:05 AM   #3
trdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Double Cab

Old 11-13-2008, 09:40 PM   #4
dcasillas is on a distinguished road
dcasillas's Tacoma Gallery
what year truck

Old 11-14-2008, 05:03 AM   #5

Tacoma Double Cab fit 2005-2007.

Old 11-16-2008, 06:27 PM   #6

Still available if anyone is interested. Next stop ebay............

Old 12-20-2008, 01:47 PM   #7

If anyone is interested I still have these for sale. I put them in my garage and forgot about them. Make me an offer.

4 Black TRD OFF ROAD carpeted floor mats (practically brand new). They look like the ones on top in the photo.

Old 12-21-2008, 11:19 AM   #8
The Gunslinger
TacoNH has a spectacular aura aboutTacoNH has a spectacular aura about

Name: Cody
TacoNH's Tacoma Gallery
fugg i want these

Old 12-21-2008, 11:47 AM   #9

Here are pics of the actual mats.
If interested in them I have placed them on EBAY.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=160306048741

Drivers:

Passengers:

Rears:

Closed Thread