eBay Link http://vi.ebaydesc.com/ebaymotors/ws...dll%3FViewItem
Click here for additional pictures. MORE PICTURES
The truck has the following equipment from the factory:
- Key-less entry
- Power windows
- Power locks
- Power mirrors
- CD Player
- Cruise Control
- SR5 Cloth Seats
- Color matched front bumper
- Sliding back glass
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift lever
- Fiber-reinforced Sheet-Molded Composite (SMC) inner bed with steel outer panels, storage compartments, rail caps and removable tailgate
- Deck rail system with four adjustable tie-down cleats
- Full-size spare tire
- Overhead console with maplights, garage door opener bin and sunglasses storage
- Full carpeting
- 2.5 inch Bilstein 5100 adjustable shock lift in the front. The shocks can be adjusted down to stock height if desired. $200.00
- 1 inch Fabtech blocks in the rear with new U-bolts $100.00
- Pro Comp (Wheelers type B) 16x8 black wheels $415.00
- Nitto Terra Grappler All Terrians 265/75/16 tires $655.00 (with replacement certificates from Discount Tire) The tires and wheels are in very good condition with a lot of tread left.
- Professional alignment after the lift was completed $75.00 and $150 for the lift install. The lift was professionally installed at 6K miles and I have had no issues.
- Painted door handles $50.00
- Tinted windows $100.00
- Professionally painted rear bumper, mirrors, tailgate handle, and front grille by Killer Ridez in Seagoville, Tx $500
- Pioneer head-unit with Ipod hook-up in the center console and XM satellite radio unit installed under the passenger seat $300
The truck is still under the Toyota Factory Warranty:
- Basic: 36 months/36,000 miles (all components other than normal wear and maintenance items).
- Powertrain: 60 months/60,000 miles (engine, transmission/transaxle, front-wheel drive, rear-wheel drive, seatbelts and airbags). Rust-Through: 60 months/unlimited miles (corrosion perforation of sheet metal).
- Federal Emission Coverage: Components under the federal emission defect warranty are covered for 36 months/36,000 miles and specified major emission control components are covered for 8 years/80,000 miles. Specified major emission control components under emission performance warranty are also covered for 8 years/80,000 miles. In addition, emission performance warranty is applicable for 24 months/24,000 miles in states and local jurisdictions that require a periodic EPA-approved inspection and maintenance program.