Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB, Aftermarket Wheels

Old 11-02-2011, 08:24 AM   #1
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
WTB, Aftermarket Wheels

I am looking for a new set of wheels.

I am BORED with my Helo 842's and am looking for something new. 16x8, 4.5" BS, NO stock wheels.

Anyone have anything laying around that they are looking to get rid of? I can get a pretty good deal on having them powder coated, so a little scratched up is fine.

I can arrange shipping if necessary.
Old 11-02-2011, 08:49 AM   #2
diablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nice
Name: Alejandro Gonzalez
diablo_Alex2777's Tacoma Gallery
I have some mbs wheels. Got 5. In good shape. U would need to pay shipping. Pm ur email or cell so I can send u a picture. N price.
Old 11-02-2011, 08:52 AM   #3
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by diablo_Alex2777 View Post
I have some mbs wheels. Got 5. In good shape. U would need to pay shipping. Pm ur email or cell so I can send u a picture. N price.
Done, thanks for the response.
Old 11-03-2011, 04:47 PM   #4

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone else?
Old 11-04-2011, 05:02 AM   #6

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
The chrome ones?
Old 11-04-2011, 10:25 AM   #8

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know how powdercoat would do over chrome.
Old 11-04-2011, 10:31 AM   #10

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
How much?
Old 11-05-2011, 08:39 AM   #12

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Really looking for something like this, maybe with a black center.

Old 11-09-2011, 12:58 PM   #13
diablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nice
Name: Alejandro Gonzalez
diablo_Alex2777's Tacoma Gallery
wheels

Hey I got the pro com. Wheels. I was going to put them on my truck but I might go a different. Way. Ill send u pictures to ur email.
Old 11-09-2011, 01:09 PM   #14
I'm not 4x4, and have an open diff. So i'm 4x1
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Johns Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
Really looking for something like this, maybe with a black center.

I really like those, but black with all chrome hardware.