Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

<Socal> GoPRO 1080p HD MOTORSPORTS Package <Socal>

Old 11-03-2011, 01:57 PM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
<Socal> GoPRO 1080p HD MOTORSPORTS Package <Socal>

I have a Like New GOPRO Motorsports 1080p HD set for sale in all its original glory! Comes like you'd get from the store but you save a lot of $ $ $

Retail is $299.99+Tax

I'm selling it to raise money for a new MTB FSR bike after having mine recently stolen. So the $$$$ is going to a good cause for a fellow TW in need. I didn't want to sell my GoPro as I recently got it and planned on keeping it. Life sometimes takes a turn on you. . .

I need the cash and wouldn't mind taking a hit on this for a local TW Socal Member.

$220 Local <818> Area

Old 11-03-2011, 02:07 PM   #2
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
bangin deal! hopefully you get your bike back so you dont have to sell it. but hey the gopro hero2 just came out and the slow mo at 120fps is insane so you can get that later on! haha
Old 11-03-2011, 02:09 PM   #3
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Yeah, my buddy was telling me.

Those are over $300 to buy right now. No cash for that. LOL.

However, someone can get this set and be Golden.

Imma give TW a crack at it before I post on CL and once I do that, it should sell quick. . .
Old 11-03-2011, 04:29 PM   #4
undecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Adam
undecided's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like it may be time for a little road trip. Right after i check my piggybank.
Old 11-03-2011, 08:44 PM   #5
undecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Adam
undecided's Tacoma Gallery
If you can't sell locally will you be willing to ship? I am def interested pay pal I a hand :]