WTB-1 stock TRD OR Rim (16")

Old 11-05-2011, 10:53 AM   #1
Taco lova
RedOctober is on a distinguished road

EMS: EMT-B
Name: Matt
RedOctober's Tacoma Gallery
WTB-1 stock TRD OR Rim (16")

Hey guys- looking for one TRD Off-Road rim to make a spare with. I like the stock one but would be willing to take an aftermarket TRD one too if you happened to have one. If its got a decent tire on it I'm willing to deal!! Let me know if ya got one!! Im in Albany NY and would prefer not to ship if I don't have to.
Old 11-05-2011, 11:01 AM   #2
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedOctober View Post
Hey guys- looking for one TRD Off-Road rim to make a spare with. I like the stock one but would be willing to take an aftermarket TRD one too if you happened to have one. If its got a decent tire on it I'm willing to deal!! Let me know if ya got one!! Im in Albany NY and would prefer not to ship if I don't have to.
Good luck with that. Ive been looking for quite sometime here locally.
Old 12-20-2011, 05:45 PM   #3
jfjacques is on a distinguished road
Name: JamesJ
jfjacques's Tacoma Gallery
spare 16" wheel and tire

I have a 16" spare and tire from my 2010 Tacoma - never used, just upgraded to 17" rims and 17" spare. I haven't taken it out yet but I assume it is stock steel rim, not the trd style. let me know if you are interested, I am in Maine so there would be shipping costs, I wouldn't be looking for a great deal of money for it so let me know if you still are looking.
Old 12-20-2011, 06:08 PM   #4
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
You can have mine lol. My spare is a OR rim with a brand new tpms put in august. Still 100% tread. Just pm me
Old 12-26-2011, 02:21 PM   #5
jcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud of
jcayce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
How hard are you looking? I've had a set for sale for awhile now.
Old 12-26-2011, 02:40 PM   #6
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxRome View Post
You can have mine lol. My spare is a OR rim with a brand new tpms put in august. Still 100% tread. Just pm me
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcayce View Post
How hard are you looking? I've had a set for sale for awhile now.
thanks, but i sold them and went with Wheeler's steel wheels.
Old 12-26-2011, 06:26 PM   #7
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Oh, ok