LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2006 soft top

Old 11-08-2011, 06:28 AM   #2
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Go ahead and put up the info and pics. There is a thread that just got revived after a year and 2-3 people saying they were going to look into buying one...
Old 11-08-2011, 06:41 AM   #3
07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AC3
Name: Josh
07NavyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
why not put up the info? it's not going to hurt and someone will probably jump on it.
Old 11-08-2011, 08:04 AM   #4
undecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Adam
undecided's Tacoma Gallery
I am interested! What color is it? Does it have all the hardware? Condition? Is it for a short bed or long bed? Are you willing to ship or is it local sale only? How much do you want for it? Do you not like it anymore? I have been "window(web) shopping" for one of theses for a while.

Seriously, I want to buy it.
Old 11-08-2011, 08:07 AM   #5
tacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alex
tacomalex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by undecided View Post
I am interested! What color is it? Does it have all the hardware? Condition? Is it for a short bed or long bed? Are you willing to ship or is it local sale only? How much do you want for it? Do you not like it anymore? I have been "window(web) shopping" for one of theses for a while.

x2
Old 11-08-2011, 08:07 AM   #6
Señor Member
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Ya I pmd him earlier about it but he said he didn't want to ship....
Old 11-08-2011, 08:07 AM   #7
beanZnMyTaCo! is on a distinguished road

Name: beanZ!
beanZnMyTaCo!'s Tacoma Gallery
great buy i have tons of pics of mine if u want more pics up and tucked back
Old 11-08-2011, 05:43 PM   #8
Bgregg151C4 is on a distinguished road
Bgregg151C4's Tacoma Gallery
Interested, please post more info and pics.
Old 11-09-2011, 07:48 AM   #9
Utard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
Utard's Tacoma Gallery
Photo's in a week

Quote:

Ok,ok,ok. Now I am really busy with work for at least another week. So I will pull it out and inspect it to make sure everything is ok.

It is for a long bed. I had it on an 2006. It is black. I think it is best top? There is only one piece missing. If i remember it was the piece on the back window that locks in the bottom part. It worked great when I first got it then I realized that I needed a hard shell to better protect valuables in the bed.

But like I said It will be at least a week to figure it out. I am thinking in the range of $250?

I also have a fog light wiring harness.