Notices

2005 Double Cab Tacoma For Sale

Old 11-08-2011, 09:01 AM   #1
numure is on a distinguished road

Marines: Kill
Name: Ricky
numure's Tacoma Gallery
2005 Double Cab Tacoma For Sale

SOLD $14,000, this truck is getting sold way too cheap if I don't get it sold in the next couple days[/B] More pics posted at bottom, please pm or post if you want some more emailed to you, Thanks

Hey guys I'm putting my 05 Tacoma for sale. It's got 108k on the body and 10k on the new 4.0 motor. It is decked out with a 6 inch Fabtech suspension lift, alpine cd player, Nitto Terra all terrain tires 33 inches and 17 inch wheels. No major issues at all just a few scratches and a small dent in the drivers side rear bumper. I have done the BHLM on it and debadged it but still have the tacoma emblems in black as well.

I'm moving to Florida and really will have no use for a 4 wheel drive truck anymore. Truck runs and drives great but has the ABS light on, although the abs works.

Looking to get about $14,000 for it or any reasonable offer considering the expensive mods and low miles on the motor. This is set at a very low price for what this truck is worth, unfortunately I need the money!

This is a great truck and I have loved it.

I would prefer an email at usmc034181mm@yahoo.com or call if interested in more info and I can send you pictures.

Old 11-08-2011, 09:02 AM   #2
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Bummer dude - GLWS!

Fink
Old 11-08-2011, 10:49 AM   #3

numure's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for more mods a great sounding magnaflow exhaust and window tint.
Old 11-08-2011, 01:33 PM   #4
Toyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Shoghi
Toyoghi's Tacoma Gallery
GLWS. If you don't mind me asking, why the new motor?
Old 01-26-2012, 06:44 AM   #5

numure's Tacoma Gallery
Bump this is still for sale. Little update I couldn't get it sold a couple months ago and ended up driving it to Florida. Took 51 hours and it drove like a champ. The new motor was due to the previous one throwing a rod. Everything was taken out and replaced with a new motor at a reputable shop in Utah. It now has about 111k on the body. I am also dropping the price significantly to $16,000 as I have started school and have too many bills. Call or text me if there is any interest or questions I can't log in here as much as I would like. 8014990582. Price is negotiable
Old 01-26-2012, 04:49 PM   #6
07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AC3
Name: Josh
07NavyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
where in FL? i have family down there and have a friend that may be interested.
Old 01-27-2012, 07:29 AM   #7

numure's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Venice/sarasota area its about an hour south of Tampa. Have them contact me on my cell if interested. I have had a few people requesting more information and pictures and I'm working to get more posted with intimate photos and details now that there seems to be real interest. I'll update as soon as possible
Old 01-28-2012, 11:46 AM   #9
OneLife
garys05tacoma4x4 is on a distinguished road
garys05tacoma4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Blown motor at 98K

Hod did you manage to blow that motor; very rare? I have an 05 4x4 TRD Sport which I plan on bringing to FL. Thankfully I purchased a platinum Toyota warranty until 130K, so I feel like I'm still driving a new truck and looks and feels like new.

Quote:
Originally Posted by numure View Post
Hey guys I'm putting my 05 Tacoma for sale. It's got 108k on the body and 10k on the new 4.0 motor. It is decked out with a 6 inch Fabtech suspension lift, alpine cd player, Nitto Terra all terrain tires 33 inches and 17 inch wheels. No major issues at all just a few scratches and a small dent in the drivers side rear bumper. I have done the BHLM on it and debadged it but still have the tacoma emblems in black as well.

I'm moving to Florida and really will have no use for a 4 wheel drive truck anymore. Truck runs and drives great but has the ABS light on, although the abs works.

Looking to get about 20,000$ for it or any reasonable offer considering the expensive mods and low miles on the motor.

This is a great truck and I have loved it!

I would prefer a text if interested in more info and can send you pictures.

Old 09-15-2012, 10:14 AM   #10

numure's Tacoma Gallery
Bump this truck is still for sale with a significant drop in price now. The truck now needs a new passenger front window due to a bitchiness error on the part of the ex girlfriend ... Also needs a new passenger rear window motor possibly as it does not roll up. I will post more pictures later this afternoon but my new asking price is $16,000 OBO ... I will entertain any reasonable offers as I'm looking for a quick sale
Old 09-15-2012, 10:17 AM   #11

numure's Tacoma Gallery
I also forgot to mention along with the other modifications are the newer style tacoma LED taillights that I bought from a member on this site ... they look amazing compared to the stock ones for the 2005 models ... please call or text at 8013884868 the other number is no good ... or respond on the site ofcourse
Old 09-15-2012, 05:05 PM   #12
skeeet is just really niceskeeet is just really niceskeeet is just really niceskeeet is just really nice

Name: Pete
skeeet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Bump this truck is still for sale with a significant drop in price now. The truck now needs a new passenger front window due to a bitchiness error on the part of the ex girlfriend ... Also needs a new passenger rear window motor possibly as it does not roll up. I will post more pictures later this afternoon but my new asking price is $16,000 OBO ... I will entertain any reasonable offers as I'm looking for a quick sale
sorry to hear that man. at least she didnt do this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AorQJsnrcPA
Old 09-16-2012, 08:09 AM   #13

numure's Tacoma Gallery
hahaha good point skeeet ... it could have been alot worse i suppose
Old 09-16-2012, 10:03 AM   #15
OneLife
garys05tacoma4x4 is on a distinguished road
garys05tacoma4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Note to owner for advertising

Hi Ricky,
Ironic that I own an 05 Tacoma & plan on moving to the same area by spring. Note: You may want to focus your advertising of your 4x4 at a local marina/boat owner. I know they typically like a 4x4 (allows them to drop in anywhere) and obviously have money if they own a boat, jetskis etc.. Good luck! Let me know if that helps since I'll be looking to sell mine in the future. Thx..

Quote:
CHEAP!!

Looking to get about 16,000$ for it or any reasonable offer considering the expensive mods and low miles on the motor.

This is a great truck and I have loved it!

I would prefer a text if interested in more info and can send you pictures.

Old 09-16-2012, 03:20 PM   #16
1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future

1stacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Someone asked but it was never answered what happened to the previous motor that it had to be replaced?
Old 09-16-2012, 05:32 PM   #17

numure's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stacoma View Post
Someone asked but it was never answered what happened to the previous motor that it had to be replaced?
Thanks for asking I thought I did answer that a while ago, but the old motor just threw a rod I believe ... it was knocking very hard and I stopped driving it and had a completely fine untouched 10k motor put in it and new oil pump. The truck runs like new and the motor was out of a wrecked truck and it was untouched. I had it put in by a shop in Utah for about 2500$ and have driven it over 4k miles now with no issues at all. Thanks I hope that clarifies!
Old 09-17-2012, 03:25 AM   #18
Steve Waindim is on a distinguished road
Name: Steve
Steve Waindim's Tacoma Gallery
Smile More Pics

Yaa! Good price. Can you let me have more pictures of the truck? Please send to, swaindim@yahoo.com.
Thanks
Steve
Old 09-17-2012, 02:00 PM   #19

numure's Tacoma Gallery
Here are a few more pictures ... and I emailed a bunch more to whoever requested them, thanks! This truck is a great buy gents just needs a couple windows and a little TLC, and don't mind the sweaty shirt and cleaning stuff I just got done washing her up ... $16,000 OBO but once again I am willing to negotiate even more for a quick sale! Here are a list of mods again...

6 Inch Fabtech Full Suspension Lift > $2,000
Alpine CD Player > $200
Nitto All Terrain 33 Inch Tires on MOTO 17 inch wheels > $1500
Magnaflow Exhaust > $250
OEM Led Taillights > $150
Attached Thumbnails
2005 Double Cab Tacoma For Sale-023.jpg   2005 Double Cab Tacoma For Sale-024.jpg   2005 Double Cab Tacoma For Sale-026.jpg   2005 Double Cab Tacoma For Sale-035.jpg   2005 Double Cab Tacoma For Sale-027.jpg  

2005 Double Cab Tacoma For Sale-032.jpg   2005 Double Cab Tacoma For Sale-040.jpg   2005 Double Cab Tacoma For Sale-029.jpg  
Old 09-17-2012, 09:21 PM   #20
Tayysere is on a distinguished road
Name: Taylor
Tayysere's Tacoma Gallery
Are you in Florida now or Utah? Willing to trade lifts with cash on my end? I have a 3"