Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

New Pioneer avh 3300 Blue Tooth indash

Old 11-08-2011, 01:59 PM   #1
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
New Pioneer avh 3300 Blue Tooth indash

Hi guys here at work we have a couple indash at a huge discounted price! There's only 4 left get them while they last!

Pioneer avh 3300 Bluetooth

Retail for $449 as seen here
http://www.crutchfield.com/p_130P330...avf=N&skipvs=T

PRICE $350+ shipping

The installation kit and PAC steering wheel adapter can be purchased through me also. Pm me for those

General features:
DVD/CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
built-in MOSFET amp (14 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
5.8" touchscreen with multi-angle adjustments
built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling
Pandora Link: control your Pandora stations with this receiver
5 customizable display colors and customizable button illumination choices
fits double-DIN dash openings
Audio/video features:
plays MP3/WMA/AAC files recorded on CD, DVD, and SD or SDHC memory cards
supports DivX video playback from DVD-R/RW, CD-R/RW discs, or SD/SDHC cards
JPEG picture file playback on CD discs or SD/SDHC cards
high- and low-pass filters
8-band graphic equalizer with 7 preset EQ curves
Auto EQ function automatically creates a sound curve for your car (optional microphone required)
Advanced Sound Retriever enhances compressed audio files
Expandability:
built-in audio iPod control — Pioneer's optional adapter required for viewing video content
compatible with Pioneer satellite radio, navigation module, and HD Radio tuner
inputs: front A/V and USB inputs, front SD card slot, rear-view camera input
outputs: video output, 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
Old 11-08-2011, 02:26 PM   #2
michaelmad21 is on a distinguished road

Name: Michael
michaelmad21's Tacoma Gallery
How much would the shipping be to 79935 thanks Mike
Old 11-08-2011, 02:58 PM   #3
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

10.95 via USPS....
Old 11-09-2011, 01:12 PM   #4

Bump....
Old 11-09-2011, 01:15 PM   #5
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
You need pics or the thread will be closed by the mods. Good deal, might be interested when pics are posted.
Old 11-09-2011, 01:25 PM   #6

I posted a link. But here's the picture

Thanks for the heads up!
Attached Thumbnails
New Pioneer avh 3300 Blue Tooth indash-uploadfromtaptalk1320870296375.jpg  
Old 11-09-2011, 01:29 PM   #7
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
great deal! im looking for another pioneer....but i need navi. have any of them super cheap?
Old 11-09-2011, 01:43 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 View Post
great deal! im looking for another pioneer....but i need navi. have any of them super cheap?
Thing is with navi there never cheap ill look around. Does it have to be pioneer ?
Old 11-09-2011, 01:51 PM   #9
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JStradaXR View Post
Thing is with navi there never cheap ill look around. Does it have to be pioneer ?
yeah i know, i got an absolute steal when i bought my f700bt, only paid 290 for it
dont look too hard bud im just browsing but if you do have one for a good price it might be my x-mas gift to myself

ive always had pioneer but i would entertain other good brand navis
Old 11-10-2011, 11:07 AM   #12
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rick
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
Forget it, I have bought every bit of my audio set up on Ebay, and I found some on there for as low as 309.00 with free shipping. 2011 model
Old 11-10-2011, 06:51 PM   #13
mr2r6 will become famous soon enoughmr2r6 will become famous soon enough

Name: Kiel
mr2r6's Tacoma Gallery
I just bought the same unit for $330 Shipped with metra dash kit and wiring kit from sonixelectronics.com Not knocking you just giving everyone heads up.
Old 11-11-2011, 09:26 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by raswank View Post
Forget it, I have bought every bit of my audio set up on Ebay, and I found some on there for as low as 309.00 with free shipping. 2011 model
well with ebay you dont get the full 1 (no questions asked)year warranty

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr2r6 View Post
I just bought the same unit for $330 Shipped with metra dash kit and wiring kit from sonixelectronics.com Not knocking you just giving everyone heads up.
are you sure here it is for 349.99 + shipping. http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_...H-P3200BT.html
ill beat that ill even go 339.99
Old 11-11-2011, 10:08 AM   #15
runyun is on a distinguished road
runyun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JStradaXR View Post
ill beat that ill even go 339.99

But doesn't the sonic site include a dash install kit and wiring kit? (and free shipping?)

The only reason I ask is because I'm in the market for a double-din.
But can't decide on this or a kenwood.

edit: they charge $17 for the metra install dash kit
wiring is free
Old 11-14-2011, 08:44 AM   #16

^^^ and plus shipping the wiring comes with the HU...