Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Cobra 19DX IV CB Radio, 4' Firestik and Firestik Accessories

Old 11-11-2011, 12:42 AM   #1
digitalricepape is on a distinguished road
digitalricepape's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Cobra 19DX IV CB Radio, 4' Firestik and Firestik Accessories

Hey everyone I recently just pulled all these items from my truck and am posting them for sale. It's all you'll need to have a CB Radio up and running in your truck. Had it in mine about two years with no problems. The Cobra 19DX IV CB Radio comes with a detachable mic and mounting brackets for the radio and mic. Radio can also double as a loud speaker if wired to a speaker. I also have a 4' Original Firestik complete with a 18' single antenna coaxial cable, Firestik antenna spring and stud mount. SOLD! Thanks for looking!

CB Radio complete with original packaging

CB Radio mounted in the truck

Firestik, cable, spring and stud mount

Old 11-11-2011, 06:35 AM   #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
If you get to wanting to ship....let me know. I might take it....
I'd like to avoid shipping this for now. I will update the post and let you know if I decide to ship.
Old 11-13-2011, 04:44 PM   #4
Bump
Old 11-13-2011, 04:51 PM   #5
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in if you're willing to ship.

After Brunes, of course...
Old 11-13-2011, 08:34 PM   #6
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
IndianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
bump for a good radio
Old 11-13-2011, 08:38 PM   #7
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
If you get to wanting to ship....let me know. I might take it....
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTabe View Post
I'm in if you're willing to ship.

After Brunes, of course...

x3
Old 11-13-2011, 09:27 PM   #8
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
O.C. as in Orange County?
Old 11-13-2011, 09:43 PM   #9
Yep, Orange County, CA.
Old 11-13-2011, 11:51 PM   #10
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
Depending on where in the O.C. I can pick it up Tuesday
Old 11-14-2011, 01:18 AM   #11
Pm'ed
Old 11-15-2011, 11:17 AM   #12
Sold.