Stubby antenna for sale

Old 11-12-2011, 06:02 PM   #2
Banned
TacomaMan is on a distinguished road
Name: Dude
TacomaMan's Tacoma Gallery
hows the reception on that little antenna and how about that 14" one? PM sent
Old 11-12-2011, 06:27 PM   #6
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Need some pics or the mods will lock it, just a heads up.

I'd buy the stubby except I just bought mine new a week ago
Old 11-12-2011, 06:31 PM   #7
rberumen2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrberumen2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrberumen2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrberumen2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrberumen2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrberumen2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrberumen2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrberumen2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrberumen2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrberumen2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrberumen2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ralphie
rberumen2's Tacoma Gallery
The stubby fits flush and the antenna x fits but it comes with a bunch of adapter and threads so it can fit other vehicles. Look up antenna x and craven speed antennas on these forums. You can see who and how they look and reviews. I personally liked the length and thickness of the antennaX. However I liked that the stubby is metal and has a clean sleek look. Just depends on your preference.
Old 11-16-2011, 11:36 AM   #10
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Dammit... I wanted the Cravenspeed one
Old 11-25-2011, 09:55 AM   #11
ToddG is on a distinguished road
Name: Todd
ToddG's Tacoma Gallery
I will by the 14" do you have a pay pal account
Todd G