1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

07 JBL 6 disk Head Unit with AMP

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by silvertaco408, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Nov 12, 2008 at 4:20 PM
    silvertaco408

silvertaco408 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    17 double cab long bed 4x4 trd off road
    Pioneer Avic Z2 navigation with ipod and bluetooth, K&N 77 Series intake, DT Headers, Flowmaster 50 exhaust, All Weather Mats, Fog Light Mod, Debadged, 20% tint all around, custom blue dome, maps, steering wheel, shifter lights, and cluster, Midland CB with PA, XD Series Revolvers wrapped in BFG AT's, black mesh grillcraft grill
    Like new stock JBL 6 disk head unit and JBL amp. It was taken out of my new truck after only 2 months.

Make me an offer and we will go from there but I am hoping to get at least $100 for it.

Head Unit.jpg
    Amp.jpg

2. Nov 12, 2008 at 6:24 PM
    judd94

judd94 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Ponchatoula, LA
    Vehicle:
    17 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium
    Mods in Progress
    where does the amp mount? do you know if the speakers are the same as come with the regular radio? i've read that some people ae having problems with their jbl amp being scratchy. did you notice this? and yes, i am highly interested.

3. Nov 12, 2008 at 6:39 PM
    silvertaco408

Member:
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    Pioneer Avic Z2 navigation with ipod and bluetooth, K&N 77 Series intake, DT Headers, Flowmaster 50 exhaust, All Weather Mats, Fog Light Mod, Debadged, 20% tint all around, custom blue dome, maps, steering wheel, shifter lights, and cluster, Midland CB with PA, XD Series Revolvers wrapped in BFG AT's, black mesh grillcraft grill
    To tell you the truth I do not know where the amp mounts but I am willing to bet that someone on TW does.

For the short time that I had this stock setup I did not notice anything sounding scratchy. I actually really liked how it sounded and only got rid of it because I recieved navigation for my birthday. I wasnt even going to sell this setup, thinking if I was to ever sell the truck in the future I could swap it back.

4. Dec 9, 2008 at 7:30 PM
    Barry

Barry Member

Member:
    Jacksonville
    Vehicle:
    07 V6 SR5 4dr - 4x4 Stock for now!
    Hello Taco. I will take the unit and pay shipping. call me at 904-504-4129 or send me a note to make arrangements. Thanks.

5. Dec 12, 2008 at 2:24 PM
    silvertaco408

Member:
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    Well for everyone that I told this item was already sold...its back up for sale because the buyer changed his mind.
    So let the bidding begin

6. Dec 14, 2008 at 12:38 PM
    darksyde

darksyde Member

Member:
    Hawthorne, Ca
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD PreRunner
    285/75 BFG AT KO, 3inch spacer lift in front add a leaf in the rear
    you got PM'd

Products Discussed in

To Top