Notices

LTB White side mirrors and handles

Old 11-13-2011, 06:52 AM   #1
Nutts
stormtrooper37 is on a distinguished road

Name: Tyler
stormtrooper37's Tacoma Gallery
LTB White side mirrors and handles

im looking for trd side mirrors and door handles in super white anyone know where to start looking
Old 11-13-2011, 11:27 AM   #2
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
I had mine painted at a body shop, it turned out great, only $100 including tax, I took all of them off myself though, I think that's where they would charge plenty more.
Old 11-14-2011, 05:33 AM   #4
Nutts

Ok that's what I was thinking was it hard to take the handles off ?
Old 11-14-2011, 09:37 AM   #5
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
the fronts were super super easy, there is just a plug and a torx screw holding it, but you need to take off the door panel to get the side mirrors off, and the backs you needed to take the door panels off to get the door handles off

lemme look for a few links
Old 11-14-2011, 09:42 AM   #6

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
here is for the front

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...cess-cabs.html

here is for the mirrors

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-painting.html

for the back, the trick is to undo the three torx screws that hold the door actuator, slide the actuator down a little bit, and then you will see the screw for the handle, it's very hard to find pictures of someone who did it, I think i found some on toyotanation, but can't seem to find it again
Old 11-15-2011, 08:44 AM   #8
Nutts

I have an access cab so I'm good Hahaha
Old 11-15-2011, 09:05 AM   #9

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
oh true, in that case i'd say u should just buy the door handles, it would be about 80, and you could sell your black ones, but then the side mirrors wouldn't be painted......
Old 11-15-2011, 03:23 PM   #10
nelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Neil
nelztaco's Tacoma Gallery
Dibs on the black mirrors if you find white replacements.
Old 11-15-2011, 06:43 PM   #11
Nutts

how much could i sell them for and where do i buy them ?