1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FOR SALE - 2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 Double Cab TRD w/LEER 100R Cap - ONLY 9,850 MILES

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Neo Mastiff, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Nov 14, 2011 at 3:11 PM
    Neo Mastiff

Neo Mastiff [OP] Member

Member:
    California
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD Off Road 4x4 DBL Cab
    LEER 100R Cap with THULE Racks, Running Boards, Hood Protector
    I hate to do it but I have to part with my Tacoma after only a year. She and I had big plans but at this time in my life we have to go our separate ways. I am looking for someone to take the same care of her as I did. Hope I will get another one someday but for now she has to go. If your interested check out the stats below or PM me with any questions or if you would like to take a test drive of course these trucks have always spoken for themselves. Local sale only (Los Angeles, CA). Enjoy.

2011 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 6-Speed Manual V6 with TRD Off Road Package (premium JBL audio) in Magnetic Grey. LOW MILES - ONLY 9,850!!! Comes with Toyota Care until 25,000 Miles and the remaining 2 years on the Toyota Warranty. Registration is up to date through 2012. In addition the truck comes with the LEER 100R bed cap fully loaded with carpeted headliner, cargo net, removable rear sliding window, LED lights and THULE roof rack system ($1800 value). The truck is in EXCELLENT CONDITION, title is clean and has never been in any accident, one owner, non-smoker. The truck is practically new inside and out. All service was done at a Toyota dealership and all records are available upon request (It has already had its 10,000 mile check up and is ready to go). Additional features include: Bluetooth, back up camera, XM satellite radio, premium JBL stereo system, premium sport seats, rear locking differential, running boards, roof rack, alloy wheels, bed rail cleats, bed D-rings, bed outlet, towing package with trailer hitch/ball, rubber bed mat, LEER 100R bed cap, THULE lockable roof rack, locking tailgate, auto dimming rear view mirror with compass and thermometer, leather shifter, leather wrapped steering wheel, 3 sets of keys, keyless entry, steering wheel controls for audio and Bluetooth, cruise control, alloy wheel locks, 16” Alloy wheels with BF GoodRich All-Terrain tires and hood protector. Email me for additional pictures or if interested in taking a test drive. Priced well below KBB, NADA and Edmunds values. Must sell due to a job, my loss is your gain -- Located in Venice, CA area.

ASKING PRICE $29,990

IMG_6181.jpg
    IMG_6179.jpg
    IMG_6182.jpg
    IMG_6183.jpg
    IMG_6180.jpg

2. Nov 15, 2011 at 2:40 PM
    Neo Mastiff

Neo Mastiff [OP] Member

Member:
    California
    Vehicle:
    Anyone out there interested? I think this is a pretty fair price for the package offered. Feel free to say otherwise, I'd take the feed back.

3. Nov 15, 2011 at 5:01 PM
    drade

drade BRUINS 4 LIFE

Member:
    ME
    Vehicle:
    2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road Short Cab Silver
    TRD PRO skid plate, wet kole seat covers, tint all around, red line tuning quick Lift system, paint protection film, gloss blacked out OEM emblems, electric start, heated seats.
    If you were located in New England, I would be very interested. That kind of truck being a year old and having the cap and rack, would cost a lot more, especially at a stealer ship. I am not a pricing expert, but I think its a fair deal, sucks how much value you loose in a year. GLWS

4. Nov 15, 2011 at 5:52 PM
    Neo Mastiff

Neo Mastiff [OP] Member

Member:
    California
    Vehicle:
    Thanks for the input, yes lost value is a bummer, so is having to sell with the truck. Maybe I'll find a way to keep her.

5. Nov 15, 2011 at 8:26 PM
    tacomtn

tacomtn Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    TRD OR,OME,Deaver AAL
    Maybe sell the cap separately from the truck. You'll make more of your money back that way. Too bad you have to sell her. It may be harder to sell since it's a manual, but the right buyer is actually looking for those hard-to-find manuals also.

The other trouble is most folks need financing and don't have that much cash to spend on a used truck.

GLWS

6. Nov 16, 2011 at 8:27 AM
    Neo Mastiff

Neo Mastiff [OP] Member

Member:
    California
    Vehicle:
    I have to say that while the manual might seem a draw back, but I love it (and I live in LA). Manual just feels right on a truck and the Tacoma transmission is super smooth. As for the financing I may be wrong but I think it is possible to get new car loan rates on used car with miles as low as my Tacoma has (anyone know more about this?). Hopefully that right buyer will come along. Thanks for the feedback.

7. Nov 17, 2011 at 6:45 AM
    drade

drade BRUINS 4 LIFE

Member:
    ME
    Vehicle:
    2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road Short Cab Silver
    TRD PRO skid plate, wet kole seat covers, tint all around, red line tuning quick Lift system, paint protection film, gloss blacked out OEM emblems, electric start, heated seats.

I know what you are saying. In a sense you are right (dealership has a 11 w/ 7k miles for roughly 31,5) but no one wants to pay that for a used truck, let a lone a used Tacoma these days.

My suggestion is to lower the price, but not by much. If you haven't gotten any bites that is. I love the truck, just too far away. Hope any of what I have said has helped.

You should really consider selling the cap separately, you will make good money on it, and it will potentially be easier to sell the truck.

8. Nov 17, 2011 at 10:11 AM
    DCAlbarran

DCAlbarran Active Member

Member:
    I agree on selling the shell separately. I think kbb only gives you like 300-400 bucks max for having it, and you can sell it for 3-4x that by itself. Just food for thought.

9. Nov 17, 2011 at 7:21 PM
    Michael.Yocom83

Michael.Yocom83 Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Hillsboro, OR
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma double cab sport 4x4
    i just bought a 2010 used with 45k on it as new financing.

10. Nov 17, 2011 at 10:51 PM
    Neo Mastiff

Neo Mastiff [OP] Member

Member:
    California
    Vehicle:
    I figured the Truck with the cap would sell better, but maybe you're right, cap new was $1,800+, so I'd hate to eat that cost. I figured if dealerships where selling similar used Tacoma for 31k+ than $29,990 with cap and running boards was pretty good deal. Guess it is just a down market all around.

Anyone want a LEER 100R cap???

How'd you get new car financing on a used car with 45k????

11. Nov 18, 2011 at 4:21 PM
    Michael.Yocom83

Michael.Yocom83 Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Hillsboro, OR
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma double cab sport 4x4
    its based on the year

12. Nov 18, 2011 at 4:29 PM
    nick

nick MURDERED_TACO

Member:
    Green mountain ,nc
    Vehicle:
    - 2003 trd
    nice truck glws

13. Nov 26, 2011 at 11:22 PM
    Dsmooth87

Dsmooth87 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    11' doublecab 6spd 4x4 trd offroad
    Satoshi Grille. 245/75r16 hercules terra trac a/t. Afe pro dry s. ome 884s toytec 1.5 AAL for TSB. Twm shift knob
    im interested in the shell. sent u a message

14. Nov 27, 2011 at 9:44 PM
    jdhaas3

jdhaas3 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jimmy
    Virginia
    Vehicle:
    Jeep Rubicon
    Durango front bumper, Warn Dual Force Powerplant HP winch with synthetic line, 3.5 AE lift, regeared to 4.88, ARB diff cover
    i payed less than 30 for my 2011 trd sport, 4 door, long bed 4x4...i dont know how much of a price difference between the sport and off road is but the truck seems a bit over priced for used. I know trucks hold their value but it is still used...

glws reguardless

Products Discussed in

To Top