Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS KC Daylighters (Pair)

Old 11-14-2011, 07:34 PM   #1
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
FS KC Daylighters (Pair)

Getting an intake (URD) so now i can't just have just ONE behind my grill . I've had them on for 3 weeks, brand spankin new. 90 Bucks Shipped to the 48 states
All the Hardware is included, and my weak ass brackets i made. The only thing i Modified on my truck was drilling another hole to help support the light. Any questions send me a PM.

There's like 1/4 or less between the grill and Radiator REALLY close

My Bracketry I know its not DOT approved, but its poorboy approved

I don't have pics of them off yet, I'll be taking them off tomorrow along with the box and hardware. Thanks!