Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB - Engine cover for 4.0

Old 11-15-2011, 11:25 AM   #1
The Red Bull
BassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Aviation Electronics Tech
Name: Dylan
BassAckwardsDyl's Tacoma Gallery
WTB - Engine cover for 4.0

Wondering if anyone has the engine cover off their 2nd gen V6 and are welling to sell? I am wanting to replace mine and try some different paint options for it. Please let me know
Old 11-15-2011, 11:47 AM   #2
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for you....I might have one but I'll have to check tonight when I get home to make sure it's still there.
Old 11-15-2011, 01:13 PM   #3
The Red Bull
BassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks, let me know what you find out. Appreciate the quick response.
Old 11-15-2011, 03:28 PM   #4
The Red Bull

I found them online for 40ish... Was hoping someone on here had one stored away and didn't need it.
Old 11-15-2011, 06:42 PM   #6
The Red Bull

Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
haha my bad, i figured they probably costed an arm and a leg, so... I'll just remove that!
No worries, thanks for being on the lookout
Old 11-15-2011, 07:54 PM   #8
The Red Bull

Yeah, i have one now and went to repaint it, but messed it up pretty good stripping the old paint! Was hoping to find one cheap or the other option is to get this one painted by a pro.