Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Selling my 2nd gen trd sport wheels.

Old 11-17-2011, 07:33 AM   #1
eddyb22 is on a distinguished road

eddyb22's Tacoma Gallery
Selling my 2nd gen trd sport wheels.

I am selling 4 17in wheels that i took off my 07 trd sport. they also have 4 firestone destination tires on them with about 45% tred left.
Selling it as a whole. 1200 OBO let me know.
will post pics later.
The picture below are them on my tacoma be4 i took them off.
Attached Thumbnails
Selling my 2nd gen trd sport wheels.-truck-tint-main.jpg  
Old 11-17-2011, 12:16 PM   #2
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddyb22 View Post
I am selling 4 17in wheels that i took off my 07 trd sport. they also have 4 firestone destination tires on them with about 45% tred left.
Selling it as a whole. 1200 OBO let me know.
will post pics later.
The picture below are them on my tacoma be4 i took them off.
you will have better luck posting in for sell parts not non parts for sell, and really good luck with 1200..
Old 11-17-2011, 01:07 PM   #4
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
GL w/ getting $1200... Honestly I've seen these exact wheels go for about $400.
Old 11-17-2011, 01:10 PM   #5
Sport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Sport11's Tacoma Gallery
i don't know what else to say
Old 11-17-2011, 01:20 PM   #7
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW. That combination of wheels and tires usually sell for +/- $500 on here. You may want to reconsider your pricing or just try a private sale like on craigslist.
Old 11-17-2011, 01:21 PM   #8
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-17-2011, 02:00 PM   #9

eddyb22's Tacoma Gallery
i didnt no. just priced them. idc if ya buy em are not if your not interested dont post.
Old 11-17-2011, 02:05 PM   #10
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rick
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Old 11-17-2011, 03:47 PM   #12
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i didnt no. just priced them. idc if ya buy em are not if your not interested dont post.
no need to be a snapper, we are just trying to help let you know that if you want to sell rims that sell on here 350-550 all day long you may want to rethink ur price.if your really wanting that much good luck better off trying ebay or cragslist but dont seeing you get that much on ether.
Old 11-21-2011, 09:30 AM   #13

eddyb22's Tacoma Gallery
$850 PICK up Or you pay for shipping
Old 11-28-2011, 01:43 AM   #14
TW's BAD MF'er Squad
Dirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Dean
Dirty5Thirty's Tacoma Gallery
lol someone's been

I sold my tires (with 80%) along with my stock 16" for $350... and that took some effort. I bought my aftermarket tires and rims for $900.

Not trying to criticize your sale, by ALL means Good Luck with it.

Just keep in mind, when it comes to used tires, it's a buyer's market... not a seller's.
Old 11-28-2011, 01:46 AM   #15
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
$850 PICK up Or you pay for shipping
somebody needs to quit smokin that reef

throw them on craigslist. you will get more $$ from that
Old 11-28-2011, 09:06 PM   #17
Nuckolls214 is on a distinguished road

Name: Bryan
Nuckolls214's Tacoma Gallery
was really interested til i saw 1200! then 850? damn...ill keep searching
Old 11-28-2011, 09:15 PM   #18
ppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phuong
ppham444's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socal trd View Post
no need to be a snapper....

Delish!!!
Old 11-29-2011, 06:15 AM   #20
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
sorry, this is really unrelated, but I saw that 2 senior members are banned, how do u get banned on this forum?
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gre...al-thread.html