LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Terra grapplers and XD addicts

Old 11-18-2011, 08:40 AM   #1
Project.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Project.paradigm's Tacoma Gallery
Terra grapplers and XD addicts

17x9 XD Addicts 6 bolt 139.7 +18 offset. 265/70R17 Nitto Terra Grapplers. The rims are in mint condition, no scratches at all. Tires have 90%+ tread left. Selling as a whole but i will have them dismounted if some one wants only the tires or rims. Local pick up only in Edmonton, AB, Canada. No trades, cash only. Asking $1450 for the set. $750 for rims only. $700 for tires only.

Old 11-19-2011, 05:01 PM   #2
GM Convert
Brianstemm is a glorious beacon of lightBrianstemm is a glorious beacon of lightBrianstemm is a glorious beacon of lightBrianstemm is a glorious beacon of lightBrianstemm is a glorious beacon of lightBrianstemm is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Bryan
Brianstemm's Tacoma Gallery
You definately could use a better close-up picture to help your cause. These are awesome wheels.
Old 11-20-2011, 07:33 AM   #3
Project.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Project.paradigm's Tacoma Gallery
I may add a couple more when i stop working 12-13hr days. I figure most people know what a "mint conditoin with no scratches at" all rim looks like. I have a deal pending. Thanks for the input/bump.