Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Air tools for sale

Old 11-20-2011, 05:19 PM   #1
pb4ugotobed is on a distinguished road
pb4ugotobed's Tacoma Gallery
Air tools for sale

I have some air tools that I really don't need. Am moving and getting out of the business, and would rather see them go to someone who can use them. I have no intentions of ever working as a mechanic again, unless it's my own little hobby projects (see project CJ5 or FJ40, haven't decided yet... coming soon...) and don't need air tools. I've got like 40 ratchets, and a toolbox FULL of other "hobby" equipment Any offers? I've listed some prices here cause I have to, but are very negotiable. Don't be afraid to make a reasonable offer. Can provide pictures of anything upon request.
Matco 1/2" impact MT1769A (was 450 new less than a year ago) a few scratches but works perfect. 225 shipped
Snapon / blue point 1/2" impact AT-555 model number kinda beat up a lil but works great. 75 shipped
Mac 1/4" air ratchet AR7760A About a year old, was almost 150 new. perfect condition 100 shipped
Mac air drill, reversible, strong. works perfect. was 175 new. 100 shipped
mac die grinders, a straight and a 90 degree bend. both work perfect
Kobalt 3/8" impact, only a few months old. 50 shipped
dewalt 9.6v drills. have 2 of em, 2 batteries, and at least one if not 2 chargers both for 60 shipped
Air-lift coolant filler (this thing is awesome) 100 shipped
Mac AC leak kit (uv light, glasses, etc) 125 shipped

Some of you have known me or bought stuff from me previously. For anyone that doesn't/hasn't, see my previous posts and feel free to ask the purchaser. Everything is 100% legit, and paid for. I don't owe tool truck bills, never have. The pictures make the stuff look much worse than it actually is. Also haven't cleaned any of it, just toted my toolbox home and snapped some pictures in the garage. Any questions, please ask.

Local pickup is also available in central florida or jacksonville.
Attached Thumbnails
Air tools for sale-img-20111115-01860.jpg   Air tools for sale-img-20111115-01862.jpg   Air tools for sale-img-20111115-01867.jpg  
Old 11-20-2011, 05:22 PM   #2
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
i want that matco gun, 225 is a bit steep right now.

I been eyefucking the one on the matco truck every week, for years
Old 11-20-2011, 05:28 PM   #3
I've never had truck accounts, always paid in cash. Don't like owing people money... But pm me an offer and we'll see if we can work something out. I absolutely love that gun. Super light weight, and crazy strong. The only time it ever met a bolt it couldn't undo was on a tundra frame rust recall... one of the bed bolts. Took 2 people, a 3 foot breaker bar and a 3 foot piece of pipe to break the bolt... not break it loose, break the bolt. My mac t50 or whatever the hell torx socket that was won me over by staying in one piece
Old 11-20-2011, 05:30 PM   #4
Also, I will be out of town the next couple days for the new job So if you message me or try and contact me with no response, I'm not ignoring you. I'm just not able to check up real frequently.
Old 11-20-2011, 05:32 PM   #5
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
pm'd
Old 11-20-2011, 05:37 PM   #6
cstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carl
cstephan's Tacoma Gallery
Bump, for awesome tools, and i have had a few drinks, feeling frisky......
Old 11-20-2011, 05:44 PM   #7
I got fisted

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cstephan View Post
Bump, for awesome tools, and i have had a few drinks, feeling frisky......
..I had some of that new soco pepper..mmmmm
Old 11-23-2011, 08:10 AM   #8
Back up to the top, just got back in town. Any interest guys?
Old 11-23-2011, 06:37 PM   #9
I got fisted

Firefighter:
im definately still intrested, but you know the story. I get paid tomorrow night, maybe we can work out a deal
Old 04-29-2012, 07:22 PM   #10
I just wanted to update. Some of this stuff is still sitting around in my toolbox in my garage with no potential for use, ever. I still have:
Airlift
MAC Tools AC Kit
MAC Tools straight die grinder (with a handful of cutoff wheels and wrenches to change the adapter if necessary)
MAC Tools air drill
Blue point AT-555 1/2" impact gun. Any interest?
Old 04-29-2012, 08:58 PM   #11
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Any Torque wrenches?
Old 04-30-2012, 06:53 AM   #12
Sorry, Keeping my hand tools. I can use those for my own projects. Just getting rid of the air tools cause I don't have an air compressor and really don't need them. They'll do nothing for me but sit in my tool box for years to come.

I do also have a timing belt tensioner compressor tool for the 5vz (3.4 liter) engines. As well as a cam gear holding tool for removing cam gears. Both are also MAC tools.
Old 04-30-2012, 07:10 AM   #13
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
I'll pm you later about the timing belt tool. I'm about to go to bed. Sub'd
Old 04-30-2012, 11:53 AM   #14
jester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jester156's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to jester156
what are the specs on the blue point?
Old 04-30-2012, 12:37 PM   #15
Should be around 600ft lbs. don't know off the top of my head. It's pretty quiet and I've never run across anything it wouldn't take off. Only down side, much like any snap on gun it's kinda heavy. Works great though never had any problems from it.