Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Looking for front shocks for my 2005 toyota tacoma TRD!

Old 11-20-2011, 06:20 PM   #1
hemiboi is on a distinguished road
Name: Rafael
hemiboi's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for STOCK shocks for my 2005 toyota tacoma TRD!

If you guys have any available please let me know, Paypal ready, I can also pick up if local! I'm located in pasadena CA!
Old 11-20-2011, 06:22 PM   #2
909tacoma is on a distinguished road
909tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Stock shocks? Just the shocks or the whole coilovers?
Old 11-20-2011, 06:24 PM   #3
hemiboi's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, stock TRD shocks, Just the shocks if possible!
Old 11-20-2011, 06:32 PM   #5
hemiboi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sje1124 View Post
I have some avaliable right now off of a 2010 TRD
Price? do you know if this will fit a 2005 TRD V6? truck has 114,000 miles and its time for new shocks!
Old 11-20-2011, 07:35 PM   #7
Mtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Mtek's Tacoma Gallery
I have a full set with under 1k miles on them, off my 2011...shoot me an offer via pm.
Old 11-20-2011, 07:37 PM   #8
Viejon
markmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Mark
markmatters's Tacoma Gallery
$50 bucks off a 2007 38k miles...plus shipping. pm me
Old 11-20-2011, 07:39 PM   #9
Viejon
markmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Mark
markmatters's Tacoma Gallery
or shoot me an offer
Old 11-20-2011, 07:49 PM   #10
hemiboi's Tacoma Gallery
Can you guys PM me the price for the front shocks alone, then a price for all FRONT AND REAR SHOCKS ALSO?
Old 11-20-2011, 07:49 PM   #11
Igorot
Steveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Steveonthebeach's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set of TRD front shocks from my 2006 Taco, and I live right by you in Azusa Ca.. PM me if your interested
Old 11-20-2011, 07:52 PM   #12
hemiboi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveonthebeach View Post
I have a set of TRD front shocks from my 2006 Taco, and I live right by you in Azusa Ca.. PM me if your interested
How many miles? price?
Old 11-20-2011, 07:53 PM   #13
Igorot
Steveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Steveonthebeach's Tacoma Gallery
48,000.... $20
Old 11-20-2011, 10:05 PM   #14
ratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ratrod's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveonthebeach View Post
48,000.... $20
I have a whole set and live in burbank but they have about the same miles as this guys! He's giving you a good deal there! buy them.