Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

SOLD PIAA 510 Lights SOLD

Old 11-21-2011, 01:35 PM   #1
razortaco is on a distinguished road
razortaco's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD PIAA 510 Lights SOLD

SOLD

For Sale is a pair of PIAA 510 Driving Lights. These are a 4" diameter light with a great far-reaching beam pattern that is hella bright with the H3 55w super-white bulb. I believe others have fit these in the light openings for both stock and aftermarket bumpers. Had them mounted on a bull bar myself for the last 6 months but found I didn't get the chance to use them as often as I would like and am now changing up my front-end look.

Complete set with PIAA grill guards will come packaged in a box from a set of the "ATP" beams as I had the box left over already but these are the DRIVING light pattern. Only modification I made was cutting off the crappy PIAA switch and putting on a lighted blue rocker switch. Will come with the new & old switches but it's easy to swap in your own switch if you like as well. Looking to get $115 OBO shipped CONUS or open to any interesting trades for something comparable. Thanks for looking.
Attached Thumbnails
SOLD  PIAA 510 Lights   SOLD-photo-6.jpg   SOLD  PIAA 510 Lights   SOLD-photo-1.jpg   SOLD  PIAA 510 Lights   SOLD-photo-2.jpg   SOLD  PIAA 510 Lights   SOLD-photo-3.jpg  
Old 11-21-2011, 06:11 PM   #2
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
IndianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
SO Tempting!!
Old 11-21-2011, 09:06 PM   #5
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the reply, GLWS!
Old 11-21-2011, 09:16 PM   #6
MARSHBUSTER is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Jim
MARSHBUSTER's Tacoma Gallery
Whats the best offer you will except???
Old 11-22-2011, 05:35 AM   #7
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
IndianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
^^^Yeah you never have enough lights.....
lol
Old 11-22-2011, 05:48 AM   #8
razortaco is on a distinguished road
razortaco's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD for the asking price. Thanks buyer and everyone for the interest!