Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB Low profile tool box

Old 11-23-2011, 11:45 AM   #1
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!
hamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
hamNswiss on rye's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Low profile tool box

Im in the market for a low profile toolbox for my '07 AC. The lower profile, the better. It doesn't have to be huge, just something to throw misc stuff in. Let me know what you got either way. Thanks
Old 11-23-2011, 12:12 PM   #2
XJBaylor will become famous soon enough
Name: Keith
XJBaylor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamNswiss on rye View Post
Im in the market for a low profile toolbox for my '07 AC. The lower profile, the better. It doesn't have to be huge, just something to throw misc stuff in. Let me know what you got either way. Thanks
Lowe's will be selling the Kobalt brand low profile toolbox for $98 as part of their Black Friday sale. Not quite the quality of the UWS box, but can't beat that for the money.
Old 11-23-2011, 03:23 PM   #3
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!
hamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJBaylor View Post
Lowe's will be selling the Kobalt brand low profile toolbox for $98 as part of their Black Friday sale. Not quite the quality of the UWS box, but can't beat that for the money.
right on thanks! +1 Ill be sure to look into that...great price for what seems like a decent box
Old 11-24-2011, 01:26 PM   #4
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
I bought one of them a few months back, it holds my stuff just fine and looks good. Theres a thread on here how to mount it with the grip rite products usually found next to the boxes. I did that, and no problems
Old 11-24-2011, 01:58 PM   #5
1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
1bad10tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I have been waiting all year for Lowes to have this sale again. I had this in the cart last year but i talked myself out of it.
Old 11-24-2011, 04:26 PM   #7
Interweb wheeler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have a link to that?
Old 11-24-2011, 04:39 PM   #9
chaos316 is on a distinguished road
Name: JJ
chaos316's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.lowes.com/pd_67697-76354-...cetInfo=Kobalt

Is this is? Do you guys think i could paint it with some rattle can? or maybe some bed liner?
Old 11-24-2011, 04:52 PM   #10
Interweb wheeler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the link. I may have to bite on it!
Old 11-25-2011, 12:12 AM   #11
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos316 View Post
http://www.lowes.com/pd_67697-76354-...cetInfo=Kobalt

Is this is? Do you guys think i could paint it with some rattle can? or maybe some bed liner?
this is what i plan to do....gotta go black!!!